Posted December 14, 2008
I love this school!! I graduated in 2005 after 5 years here, my brother just graduated last year and now my cousins go to lancaster! I highly recommend this great school!!

Posted July 26, 2007
Hi i'm a former student of Lancaster Elementry. I just have to say that this is one of the best schools i have ever been to. The principal Mr. Parliglaro is one of the best principals in the universe. This school is fun and the teachers are very nice and strict but not to stict, just right. l would like to reccomend this school to anybody out there.

Posted September 08, 2005
Wonderful Teachers and a great school system. I am proud to have my child there.The teachers are willing to hear concerns,and are truly caring people.

Posted January 28, 2004

William E. Lancaster School
54 Millville St, Salem, NH  03079
Last modified William E. Lancaster School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William E. Lancaster School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top