Bad
Good

Salem High School is a very progressive and comprehensive high school and is currently undergoing a complete facility renovation with an emphasis on the performing arts and tech-centric curriculum.

SALEM IS BETTER THAN TIMBERLANE IS! ESPECIALLY THE WIFI. SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM

TIMBERLANE IS BETTER THAN SALEM IS. ESPECIALLY THE WEBSITE. TIMBERLANE TIMBERLANE TIMBERLANE TIMBERLANE TIMBERLANE TIMBERLANE

We've had nothing but good experiences at Salem High, academically and in athletics. I have 1 child that graduated from Salem High and another in school there now. Both love/d it. The older one was an honor/AP student and got into and is going to BU. The guidance dept was awesome in college app. process. I agree the building isn't the best but buildings don't teach.

I have a Junior and a Senior at the school. It has been nothing but good. My Senior with help from his guidance counseler got himself accepted to UNH with minimal effort from me. They have taught him well. My Junior loves atheletics, and there are good quality coaches at Salem HS. The school is run down, but they seem to work around it well enough. Both of my kids like it. Even though they were both jealous after a tour of the new Windham HS, I guess it's beautiful.

Keep your kids away. Not a good place to learn. They think that mediocre is good as it won't offend anyone.

If you have a choice do not send your kids to this school. It is run down and the the town spends no money on trying to keep it up. The classes are a joke and so is the administration. I couldn't beleive how unorganized this school is. They DO NOT address needs with parents and they let the kids run wild. The teachers do not teach and expect the parents to teach. My child watched more movies like Finding Nemo than getting an education. A big disapointment. We moved so that my other child could go to a better high school

I recently graduated from this school and I loved every year of it. The teachers were helpful to what students needed. You could tell that they actually cared about us because they put out more of an effort than I would have expected. Since graduating I am still in contact with a few teachers because I was close to them in school. The school is more laid-back than some other schools but they really work on preparing you for college. They have a very good guidance department that works with us through out the entire college application process. They were much more involved with this than other schools my friends went to.

I have had two boys attend Salem High and we have been very happy with the school and the curriculum. The AP courses were very helpful in getting our oldest offers from RPI, BU and UNH. Many of the teachers there are exceptional. We have also found the administration responsive to any concerns we have had.

Last modified Salem High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.