Bad
Good

My kids previously were attending Catholic Schools, but I was no longer able to afford the tuition. I actually tried to home school my daughter for the 6th grade, but that situation was not ideal. She began at Woodbury in the 7th grade and became interested in band and ultimately started playing the trombone. The music teachers, (Mr. Moeschen and Mrs. Bailey had the most impact) are phenomenal. In fact, I believe their music program far exceeds that of the Catholic School System to which I was convinced was the best. I am very impressed with this school system, and proud to say that my daughter is now a freshman at Salem High School and active in the competitive marching band. (They are fantastic to watch!). But most, if not all, of these talented kids get their start at the Woodbury. Their music program is top notch! Better than a high priced Catholic School!

The teachers are so wonderful with my children. I'm so happy they've all had the chance to go here.

I think this school has probably the best music teachers.they are nice to the students and puts discipline on them.I think alot of teachers should be like the ones here.

My child is in her last year at Woodbury. She has been unchallenged and had a larger work load in elementary school. Her 8th grade math is equivalent to what my 6th grade niece is exposed to in Massachusetts.The leadership at the school is non-existent and there appears to be a lack of discipline regarding enforcing the dress code. I believe the lack of accountability starts at the Superintendent office. He's more interested in pitching a muti-million dollar high school renovation project, than improving the current education system and attracting good teachers to the town.

Last modified Woodbury School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.