PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Salem Christian School (in Salem NH), is very much like a big family! I really enjoy seeing the 8th graders mentoring the 1st graders. Both sets of children seem to really enjoy the experience!

The academics at Salem Christian are excellent. I personally know many of our graduating 8th grade students who have gone on to excellent private high schools and top colleges. In fact our 2011 8th grade class ranked in the top 1% in reading, social studies, and science, and in the top 2% in all other areas on national standardized testing. Our whole school ranks in the top 22% in national standardized testing. We are proud to have our child here at SCS, and we know that she is getting a great academic education, as well as a strong spiritual foundation and Godly life principles.

If you want your kid to be mentally challenged but be as spiritually close as possible to God, then this is the school for you, but if you want your child to get somewhere in life other than being a priest, then this school is NOT for you. The standard of education is so low here, that when my family moved, my kids were placed in the lowest level for education from being all A+'s in SCS. They used to be dissapointed when they got an A- in SCS, but now they are happy if they manage to get a B in our public school. Please don't make the same mistake i did and send your kids to this private school that also charges way to much and has the most absurd rules ever. My son was once given a detention just for having hair that was a little bit too long.

SCS has a 30 yr reputation of quality education based on morality And superb academics. Very caring teachers, small student-teacher ratio and creative/nurturing environment make this a top choice for our two children. You won't find a better value for a quality, faith filled education!

I love Salem Christian School because they hold to a Biblicaly based education in a world that continues to stray away from His word. The teachers are caring and help to develop the best in students.

Salem Christian School is the first experience my daughter has ever had with a classroom setting and boy did I make the right decision. The environment is just amazing and the teachers are phenomenal. They not only taught my daughter the curriculum, but helped her learn important character traits along the way. I am so happy that due to her age, my daughter will be attending preschool again this year and can continue growing with the same amazing group of teachers, faculty, students and parents. I LOVE this school and completely trust that my daughter is cared for and nurtured in an environment that is designed to help her meet her full potential, not just learn to write her name.

Excellent school ! Good education, good teachers, good church too... Very welcoming and friendly environment!! My daughter loves it..

Our family LOVES SCS! My 3 girls all attend now and we have seen an amazing difference in them both academically and socially as compared to their public school experience. The staff are committed and care about each child. I have one child who was struggling academically and the teacher was incredible at identifying areas of weakness and devloping strategies to help her overcome these challenges. She now loves school again. I have another child who finds school easy and the teachers are able to challenge her and keep her moving in the right direction. Dress code makes mornings easy as kids just have to decide what color to wear!

The preschool and kindergarden program are excellent! Our daughter loves going to preschool and learns so many great social and academic skills. The teachers are really on top of things and have created an interesting curriculum and learning environment. One of the best things is that our daughter is taught so many solid life values through the curriculum and classroom interactions. The school has helped her develop into a well behaved, caring, and interested young person.

My wife and I absolutely love this school. Our daughter is finishing up her 3rd year there and we couldn't be happier. Our daughter loves it there. It is a great staff, academics are top notch, the dedication of the staff is the best.. my daughter loves going to school everyday, that should tell you something. The school building is beautiful and well kept. It is a great environment. We feel like we have found a hidden gem.

Last modified Salem Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8