Sanbornton, NH

Sanbornton Central School 1

Posted May 16, 2014
This is not a supportive school for a child with disabilities!!! Can't make up for lost time!

Posted April 24, 2010
With this school the emphasis is on giving the children a well rounded education, preparing them to go on

Posted May 08, 2008
This is our first experience with a small school, coming from a very large town, and we are very pleased thus far. The staff is friendly and very welcoming. The class sizes are small (in comparison to 20+ in our previous school district). It's also nice to see a school focused on health and fitness. We will be sad to see our child leave such a wonderful school.

Posted November 17, 2007
EXCELLENT GREAT ATMOSPHERE!!!!

Posted June 18, 2004
We had three children attending this school, from Kindergarten on up. When the youngest was in sixth grade, we moved to Florida. We found all three were considered advanced students in Florida, although just average at Central School. Thank you for great teaching. With a solid foundation, our children were able to acheive good grades in their later education.

Posted June 17, 2004
I am very pleased with this school, everybody is always very friendly, I walk in to get my children and the people in the office all know me by my first name, and they don't ask what teacher they have, they know which class they are in. So it is nice to know they know where my children are. They offer alot of different activies for the children. I am very pleased with this school.

Sanbornton Central School
Hunkins Pond Rd, Sanbornton, NH  03269
Last modified Sanbornton Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanbornton Central School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top