Bad
Good

Sandown Central School 4

Posted December 13, 2010
The school is very good. The teacher that my son has is very good. He encourages children to learn and think at the same time. They discuss history and current events which makes it more relevant for them

Sandown Central School

Posted January 20, 2008
I am in sandown central school i love the school it is a really good place to learn sometimes i get tired of the water that they have their but i dont care because i just pack my own water.

Posted February 07, 2007
What a happy and warm loving school. The staff is just wonderful.

Posted May 06, 2005
All 3 of my children attended Sandown Central... great school, a very caring staff, I wouldn't change a thing!

Posted August 30, 2004
I am a former student of Sandown Central. When I was there, it was grades 1-5. My stay at Sandown Central was wonderful. I was an above average student, and all of my needs were tended to. I feel that I connected and learned much from all of my teachers. Only one teacher could have been seen as, perhaps unsatisfactory, but even she was a wonderful teacher. In that class, I was also taken out for Enrichment class for math and english. They have an excellent Enrichment program there, better than others I have seen. This was a very good school for my parents to choose. At the beginning of first grade, my parents were looking into St Joe's, but found that this public school far excelled the private one. Now I am going to a private highschool, and I feel that Sandown Central helped me to prepare for it.

Sandown Central School
295 Main St, Sandown, NH  03873
Last modified Sandown Central School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandown Central School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top