Posted July 17, 2013
Jiminy Cricket Kinderarten is THE best kindergarten!!! Three of my children attended and I have ne'er come across teachers who love and nurture their students the way Miss Chris and Miss Diana do. The classroom quickly becomes a family and the amount of learning that goes on is far above average! The class size allows for all small group instruction and every child learns at their own pace! It truly is a wonderful place for children to learn!

Posted June 11, 2009
Jiminy Cricket is everything a parent could want a school environment to be--warm, loving, nurturing, consistent. I am simply amazed at how much my son learned this year. Miss Chris and Miss Diana have truly found their calling in the teaching profession.

Posted April 24, 2009
This is a warm, nuturing school and the kids don't even realize how much their learning. I wish I could go there myself!

Posted October 10, 2007
All 3 of my kids went to Jiminy Cricket and they all know how to read,write and math. Miss Chris and her staff are amazing with these little ones. My kids loved her.

Jiminy Cricket School