Hilltop School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
Hilltop school is an exellent school the teachers and other parents and of course the students are great.

Posted June 22, 2009
This school is amazing! I love it [:

Posted November 06, 2008
This is a very good school. The teachers are great and try very hard to get the parents involved in the childrens education. I just wish the town would see that.

Posted January 16, 2008
This school is old, but don't let that fool you. My children have received a great education here and we have never felt like just a number. Too bad the city is so disorganized! The school has been in ambilivance for way too long.

Posted March 12, 2007
Hilltop is a great school. The instruction and activities are tops.

Posted February 24, 2007
My son attended Hilltop School for 3 years. He really excelled in every subject. I love that my son had 2 of the very same teachers I had in grade school. The 'I read 100 Books' program was wonderful! Thank You to Ms. Karen Cofferan for her hard work!! I wish my son could have attended Hilltop for his fourth year, but we moved. We still practice the 100 Books with incentives when my son reaches his goal. He was proud when he was the 'top reader-boys' in first grade with over 350 books read in 1 year! I haven't seen a better school then Hilltop!

Posted April 13, 2005
My Daughter attended Hilltop all 4 years and now my son is currently in his 2nd year. The Read 100 Book program is an excellant incentive for childern to read,and later excel with literary tasks. Currently, my sons favorite subject is art.I really appreciate how they have an Artist in residence.

Posted January 27, 2005
Hilltop is a great Neigborhood school. My son is in the second grade at Hilltop. HE enjoys attending school. I am very impresed with the emphasis on literacy. Teachers are incredible.

Posted January 19, 2005
Wonderful, my dyslexic child went up 2 grade levels in one report card term.

Hilltop School
17 Grand St, Somersworth, NH  03878
Last modified Hilltop School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4
Hilltop School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.