Tri-City Christian Academy 4

Posted November 02, 2011
Tri-City offers more then you'd think! SO give them a try!! My children are known by first name by all the staff. Extra help for academics is always available to them. The price is low and they offer before and after school care. I strongly feel and see that Tri-City Christian Academy strives to help students reach their academic goals. I'm happy to see a Career planning class and College preparation classes growing stronger at Tri-City. I feel my children will be better prepared for the future and college ready. They also have a challenging academic program, and the Honors track in just one of the many improvements this school has made to better the students. TCCA student are involved in the community and show positive Christian character in all they do. I have seen this first hand and love it! Every school has its good and bad but not every school wants to serve you and your child s needs. In these tough financial times paying for a private school is hard. However we believe it is well worth it. I never will regret this educational choice we made for our children.

Posted July 02, 2010
As alumni of TCCA, I have nothing but gratitude and praise for the teachers, coaches and staff. I feel that I learned the academics and life skills needed to get me through college and now into my working career. I know I can STILL count on the teachers to be there for me if I need them. They listen to my opinion as an alumni and things have changed to improve the quality of the school based on some of the things I (and the other alumni as well) have said. The electives that are offered now are incredible including Mandarin Chinese, Photography, and Small Engine Repair!!!!! The music and drama programs are AMAZING!!!!! TCCA puts on professional quality plays at the Rochester Opera House!!!!!!!!! No other school has that. I am looking forward to the future at TCCA and hope to see my little brother succeed as I did.

Tri-City Christian Academy 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Tri-City offers an excellent cirriculum, as well as good moral character development. The teacher to student ratio allows attentive interaction with students. I would highly recommend this school to any parent seeking a better education for their child.

Tri-City Christian Academy 3

Posted April 17, 2009

Posted October 10, 2008
The school has improved and grown so much over the last 5 years. They offer so many electives for the students and really listen to suggestions from the parents. A few years ago I suggested a typing program and it was offer the very next year. My child has improved in all subjects and has no behavior issue he had in public school. And they offer so many sports....Basketball,softball,ski club,soccer,volleyball,and now football! the teachers care and I see nothing but improvement from tri-city christian academy.Pastor clark, mr. Correia, mrs. West, mrs. Boucher, mr. Edgar,and mr. Bartels are wonderful. I recommend them to everyone. A+ and always improving.

Tri-City Christian Academy 4

Posted November 16, 2007
This school provides my children with the structure and support they need to focus and be in a healthy learning environment. The support the children get from the teaching staff is amazing and the atmosphere is that of 'do unto others as you would like done unto you'

Posted July 26, 2007
- a former student
An amazing education for children overall. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Some of the most dedicated teachers in the world work here, and everyone is so nice.

Posted July 18, 2007
I love this school. The teachers are extremely dedicated and the administration actually works with parents, not against us. They school is so accommodating to parents' schedules with a day care program and other activities that keep the kids occupied when not in classes. The tuition is really affordable and the school is right off the highway --- so it's easy for me to get to when I'm picking up or dropping off.

Posted March 30, 2007
I have 2 children at TCCA and have found the teachers to be wonderful at helping my children (even with special circumstances)and I would definitely recommend this school to anyone!

Posted November 21, 2006
My three children first attended public school and when I found that the curriculum was far below my standards a friend told me about TCCA. They have been there for several years and I have found all teacher interactions to be very professional and caring. My children's teachers were willing to work with me to make my child a better student. I would recommend this school to anyone who cares for their children's education.

Tri-City Christian Academy
150 West High Street, Somersworth, NH  03878
(603) 692-2093
Last modified Tri-City Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Tri-City Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top