PK-1, 3, 5-6, 10
Somersworth, NH

Somersworth Christian Education 4

Posted May 17, 2011
2 of my 3 children had the pleasure of attending this elementary school. With the exception of one teacher (out of 6) our experience has been wonderful.!! I credit Mrs. Scanlan , Mrs. Hubbard and Mr.Mommsen for their leadership and kindness. Their professionalism and true caring for the students has resulted in my children being avid readers and conscientious students. I believe with any school, you need great teachers, involved parents, and available administration. We kept up our end of the deal, and Maplewood has gone above and beyond to inspire and support my children. No school is perfect. But I am confident that Maplewood and it's staff have laid a great foundation for my kids to be able to face any educational challenge with confidence and curiosity. Kudos to them for being "The Little School That Could". P.S. Parents....It's not a daycare or a kennel. So get involved and hold yourselves accountable too. ;)

Somersworth Christian Education 5

Posted September 24, 2007
- a staff
The quality of academics is great. A small school that has gym and older students interact in public schools sports at times. Parents are 100% involved.There is a before and after school care program. There is a diversity of cultural students at SCEC also.

Somersworth Christian Education
49 Market St, Somersworth, NH  03878
Last modified Somersworth Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-1, 3, 5-6, 10
Somersworth Christian Education Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top