Posted May 24, 2013
I have two kids at TCS. All of the teachers and specialist have worked with them on a personal level. I am very satisfied with the care and education they receive.

Posted January 13, 2011
I have 2 children in this school and I must say the quality of the teachers are second to none - teachers that really care and know how to educate their students. Bravo to all the teachers (especially the middle school teachers). Great after school programs. The size of the classrooms are just right. The teachers are challenging to their students but fair in their grading. I will stay in Thornton just to keep my kids in this school.

Thornton Central School 1

Posted May 17, 2009

Posted January 02, 2006
This is an excellent elementary school. Class size is small and teachers are dedicated. Several creative programs have been run over the years at the school which make it unique from others in the area. I highly recommend this school to anyone moving to the area.

Thornton Central School
1886 Nh Rte. 175, Thornton, NH  03285
Last modified Thornton Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thornton Central School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top