Troy, NH

Troy Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2012
It is a wonderful school to send your children to!! I'd do it again! I went to this school & moved back to send my own children here! You are treated like you were family.

Troy Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2011
In my opinion, Troy Elementary School (TES) is one of THE BEST schools in the region. They uphold their commitment to their mission and this is evident in the community oriented environment found throughout the school. Prior to selecting TES, we contemplated both private and larger public schools. However, the catalyst for our decision to choose TES was the individualized attention and care that the faculty showed to us prior to enrolling our child. Simply put, they go the extra mile. We were so pleased with the individualized attention and care bestowed upon each student. There is also a high degree of professional knowledge sharing (ie-teachers and faculty working alongside one another throughout different spectrums) to further augment the support for students. I have also found the curriculum to be diverse, with a focus on humanities (ie-art, etc) rare in this day and age. Frankly, I am amazed that in 2011, a school of this caliber exists and I appreciate the "good old fashioned values" that are ubiquitous not only with the faculty, but also among the student body. The values instilled in students from their experience here will last a life time. TES is one of a kind.

Troy Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2010
Please do not send your children here. A very sad, sas place. You would be better served homeschooling, online school, anything. Humiliation and fear are not effective teaching tools.

Troy Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2006
I have had 3 children graduate fom Troy Elementary, and I think the education they have recieved there is incredibly diverse! In my opinion, they have some of the best teachers in the district and some of the best programs in the state! I wish this type of learning could continue through their high school years.

Troy Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2004
Our daughter attended this school for almost five years. We finally transferred her to another school due to problems with teachers and students at Troy Elementary. In my opinion, the quality of education at this school is extremely low. It is also my opinion that this school keeps students in special education that no longer require special ed just to receive more grant money. Since we transferred our daughter to another school, she has improved a great deal, and is no longer in special education!

Troy Elementary School
44 School St, Troy, NH  03465
Last modified Troy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Troy Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top