W. Lebanon, NH

Mt. Lebanon School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
This school failed my child! They passed my child every year knowing he was struggling academically but because he didn't have a behavior problem he fell through the cracks. His report cards never made sense and when I questioned them it was "oh he will get there just needs a little extra help." Then went to 5th grade and found out he def needed an IEP he cannot retain info nor can he retrieve information presented to him. Yup and I never felt this was a place I was comfortable and I was often snubbed. I would never bring your child here to be educated or taught how to socialize.

Mt. Lebanon School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
This school is the worst school ever. My son used to go there for preschool and kindergarten. The teachers has no clue how to handle their students. They even don't have a clue how to handle an adhd child. Make calls from their personal cellphone to the parent on their working teaching time.

Posted March 29, 2012
Such a great environment! I can't say enough good things about the school. The staff and overall experience is the best start a child could ask for!

Posted April 08, 2010
My daughter goes to kindergarden here she loves the school and the teachers are wonderful and as a parent I love this school .

Posted September 06, 2009
This is the best elemetary school for miles around.

Mt. Lebanon School
5 White Ave, W. Lebanon, NH  03784
Last modified Mt. Lebanon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Lebanon School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top