W. Lebanon, NH

Posted April 14, 2015
I have only positive things to say about this teaching environment. I have 3 daughters, all having gone or currently enrolled at Mount Lebanon Elementary School. This is a truly positive environment where children learn and are surrounded by amazing teachers and staff. I am continuously being updated on my children's progress, not having to wait for conference time to learn of any issues. My eldest daughter is currently in the middle school, another fantastic school, and I feel she was completely prepared for this change. She had no negative transition period, smooth sailing. The staff at MLES really care about their students. They are fast to react to negative feedback, wanting to make it right. They focus on the inidividual needs of children. Parent/principal discussion sessions are held to talk about current issues and things that parents feel need addressing. And they are addressed. Our new principal is a wonderful addition to the school, coming to us with fresh ideas and a real desire to make it work. She is a dedicated woman, dedicated to the school, the teachers and, most importantly, the students. I have been very happy with the education my children have received!
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 14, 2015
I am a parent of a current student at Mt. Lebanon. This is a wonderful public school. the classroom environment is rigorous and the teachers have always worked to challenge my child (who academically needs a challenge). The teachers have also done excellent work at supporting areas for growth and adapting those areas to the child's specific needs. I don't feel like this is just a school that I send my child to, it's a community that our entire family is a part of. There are always fun school events that we attend as a family and the staff and faculty is always friendly and kind. This is the best elementary school in the area!!!!

Mt. Lebanon School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
This school failed my child! They passed my child every year knowing he was struggling academically but because he didn't have a behavior problem he fell through the cracks. His report cards never made sense and when I questioned them it was "oh he will get there just needs a little extra help." Then went to 5th grade and found out he def needed an IEP he cannot retain info nor can he retrieve information presented to him. Yup and I never felt this was a place I was comfortable and I was often snubbed. I would never bring your child here to be educated or taught how to socialize.

Mt. Lebanon School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
This school is the worst school ever. My son used to go there for preschool and kindergarten. The teachers has no clue how to handle their students. They even don't have a clue how to handle an adhd child. Make calls from their personal cellphone to the parent on their working teaching time.

Posted March 29, 2012
Such a great environment! I can't say enough good things about the school. The staff and overall experience is the best start a child could ask for!

Posted April 08, 2010
My daughter goes to kindergarden here she loves the school and the teachers are wonderful and as a parent I love this school .
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 06, 2009
This is the best elemetary school for miles around.

Mt. Lebanon School
5 White Ave, W. Lebanon, NH  03784
Last modified Mt. Lebanon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Lebanon School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top