Walpole, NH

Walpole Primary School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
I have nothing put praise to say about Walpole Primary. My son has AD/HD. He also recieves OT and SPEECH each week. I have seen growth and success in the two years that my son has been attending this school. The staff is very caring and supportive. The parents and staff are very dedicated to education and community. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to any other parent considering moving into the area.

Walpole Primary School 5

Posted November 08, 2007
I have been involved with the schools for 3 years. I have 3 boys and I think the school is great. It is so good my wife started working there. I am very pleased with the education.

Walpole Primary School 4

Posted October 17, 2007
I think the school is very well run with a lot of support coming from the community and other parents

Walpole Primary School 2

Posted March 21, 2005
So far I am dissapointed with the Primary School. There appears to be little or no discipline in the classrooms, the classes seem unorganized and the teachers unmotivating. I am searching for alternatives!!

Walpole Primary School