Weare, NH

Weare Middle School 5

Posted February 18, 2011
This school has great teachers and a great staff. They care alot about the students and their familes.

Weare Middle School 3

Posted March 12, 2009
The New School is wonderful, although the students are horrible to one another, no joke. Guidance programs and extra curriculars are great, teachers are amazing, overall a great place to get an education.

Weare Middle School 5

Posted February 07, 2009
I love the new school that they built! it is awsome. The teachers are amazing. If I would tell a friend about this school I would say'go to it to get a great education

Weare Middle School 1

Posted April 08, 2008

Posted January 02, 2007
The academic program in the Weare Middle School is great. They touch all sides of learning, from the facts to the arts, including home economics, art class, PE, and music. There is plenty of extra curricular, including CASA (center for after school activities), sports, music lessons, yearbook, and an EXCELLENT school newspaper program, one of the best I have ever seen at a middle school level. I don't know much about the level of parent involvement, but we all know that the new school will be a great addition to this already wonderful school.

Posted October 18, 2006
I'm a WMS student, and I think that although the buildings are horrific, the teachers and programs they offer us more than make up for the condition of the buildings.

Posted April 23, 2005
Having resided in Weare for 5 years, I can attest to only elem and middle schools. I believe thay are very good schools. Excellent academics, teacher & parent involvement and the ambience that comes with a small rural setting. I would rate the schools overall 8 out of 10. With the building of the new middle school, that could go up to nine. My kids have done very well and the sex education part is teaching abstinence, which is fantastic in this day and age. having foster kids, we have discovered they have an excellent special needs curriculum. The program has impressed social workers, CASA, parents and guardian ad litems.

Weare Middle School 3

Posted January 30, 2005
Lets just say I am a student here in Weare, and last time i brought a cousin in to visithe made funky faces.It has a great education. so lets say the french room gets kicked out of there room be cause of some kind of wierd mold they move in to the library.that means less time for the studys.the cafetieria,EEW gross.there is pudding on the cieling!roast beef day lets just say wasnt good.the senior citizens might be against the new school project that is BAD. we need to hold programs and bake sales and other things to rain=se enough money. I looked at the plans it looks awesome! so in conclusion we NEED a new school!

Weare Middle School
16 East Rd, Weare, NH  03281
Last modified Weare Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weare Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top