Center Woods School 4

Posted October 13, 2010
The teachers and staff really care about the kids. Very low staff turnover from year to year.

Center Woods School 0

Posted April 07, 2010
As the parent of a first grader who attends Center Woods, I am so far thrilled with this school. My son has made amazing progress in reading. He was referred to Title 1 for math, and 4 months later tested out. He fell on the playground and broke his arm, and the OT team has been working with him to strengthen his hand and arm. His teacher is wonderful. He is an energetic boy who can sometimes be a handful, and she seems to know exactly how to handle him. I could not be happier.

Center Woods School 0

Posted November 29, 2009
I am dissapointed in the school system. I have seen little in the way of differentiate instruction especially for mid/high ranking students. I am not impressed with the level of professionalism by a large percentage of staff and the security of the building while students are in session is poor.

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007
My family has lived in Weare for more then 10 years. We have 3 children. One is in high school and attended 4 years at Center Woods. We loved the school then and felt he was treated well and we were always comfortable with the safety provided at the school and the education he was provided. We currently have two children still attending school at Center Woods and are still very pleased with the education and care they are getting. They are always dressed appropriately, get to the right places after school, and are happy to go to school everyday. Whenever we have had a difficulty it has been addressed immediately and with thought and compassion. I have had the oppurtunity to work with different school districts around the state and this has made me appreciate the schools in Weare even more.

Posted May 06, 2006
let me first say that i moved here 2 years ago from a town not far from here. the reason we moved was the school system. the teachers are excellent in working with the children i have a son that is very hyper and needs so attention. let me say this school has exceeded my expectations where his other school lacked very much so. he even has done as well as getting a first A in a major subject. i cant say anything wrong with this school. as for the mother about the winter coats get more then one i am mother of 4 and they leave snowpants and etc at the school for a week. its our problem to deal with that its thier job to educate. thank you CWS kathy

Center Woods School 2

Posted May 19, 2005

Posted January 17, 2005
As part of the kindergarten team at CWES, I have an issue with the posting from Dec. 2004. NEVER has a child been put in the wrong car. The staff all take their jobs seriously and see to it that children are dismissed safety each day. Regarding unzipped coats, the teachers all try to teach the children to become independent and zip their own coats, which they should be able to do at this age level. For the parent concerned with this issue, maybe they should see to it that their own childs jacket is zipped when arriving to school, which is not always the case. As a mom of 3 children, who all went to CWES, I say 'Hats Off' to an incredibly caring staff and very dedicated teachers.

Posted January 14, 2005
As a teacher at Center Woods School, I would like to reply to the comments made by an upset parent. The staff at Center Woods School work together to give the BEST education and safety to all the children. I have taught at many different schools in N.H.. With these different experiences behind me, I know Center Woods School does a great job in providing a great education. This year we have focused on Reading in the school. The principal has worked very hard with the teachers to better the academics of our students. You will not find a school that cares about their students like we do. As far as the children getting into the wrong vehicles, that statement is simply not true. We also make a great effort in getting children dressed for the weather at dismissal. Lastly, we do not believe in medicating our students.

Center Woods School 2

Posted December 20, 2004
I'd like to move out of this district. The school has no responsibility toward the children and just wants them all medicated to make the difficult studdents plyable. I drop and pick my daughter up from kindergarden every day. The teacher doesn't make sure the kids go with the right driver!! The school requests you send kids with hats/coats/mittens/ski-pants, the very same day you send them-- you pick the kids up in nothing but only an unzipped coat. Teacher says that these things aren't her responsibility. If parents did these things we'd be in trouble for neglect!

Center Woods School
14 Center Rd, Weare, NH  03281
Last modified Center Woods School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Woods School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top