Bad
Good

New building, staff who cares about kids, great student/teacher ratio, my experience has been top notch.

Great ratios, caring staff, new school being built. Wonderful small town school that is under rated.

I did not like this school. The staff is fair but education is poor. I do not future generations to suffer as I had for 5 years.

The teachers and staff at FRES are a dedicated and caring group of people. They work hard with limited resources and they expect only the best out of their students. I work as a consultant in this school district and I find it to be a wonderful school. I would put my children in this school if I lived in this district and not in the Hollis school district.

To get an idea of where this school is headed, attend a School Board meeting. There are many changes afoot due to consolidating with Lyndeborough as of 7/1/10. Get involved and see what the future looks like for Wilton schools. Also, do your research and look at the history of standardized testing in Wilton schools.

Whoever decided to paint the children with marker on field day is absolutely not on my list of people recccomended to take care of my child . It took over an hour to remove most not all of the marker from her face .....Not happy!!!!!!!!

F.R.E.S. is a wonderful school. It's small and quaint, sure, but I found that it had a great learning environment. Most of the teachers were resourceful and I really did graduate with fond elementary memories. I attended Flornece Rideout from preschool to 6th grade, and being of a different background, I had help in learning English and acquainting myself with classmates. The programs (Sparklers, Chorus, open art, sports, etc.) available to the student body at the time of my attendance were decent but limited; however, they have noticeably expanded today, including a cooking club and a Legos-oriented club. Currently the school is considering renovations for a larger auditorium and possibly more building additions.

Last modified Florence Rideout Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6