Florence Rideout Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2014
Great ratios, caring staff, new school being built. Wonderful small town school that is under rated.

Florence Rideout Elementary School 1

Posted November 02, 2011
I did not like this school. The staff is fair but education is poor. I do not future generations to suffer as I had for 5 years.

Posted March 23, 2011
The teachers and staff at FRES are a dedicated and caring group of people. They work hard with limited resources and they expect only the best out of their students. I work as a consultant in this school district and I find it to be a wonderful school. I would put my children in this school if I lived in this district and not in the Hollis school district.

Florence Rideout Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
To get an idea of where this school is headed, attend a School Board meeting. There are many changes afoot due to consolidating with Lyndeborough as of 7/1/10. Get involved and see what the future looks like for Wilton schools. Also, do your research and look at the history of standardized testing in Wilton schools.

Florence Rideout Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2009

Florence Rideout Elementary School 0

Posted June 12, 2009
Whoever decided to paint the children with marker on field day is absolutely not on my list of people recccomended to take care of my child . It took over an hour to remove most not all of the marker from her face .....Not happy!!!!!!!!

Posted November 29, 2006
- a former student
F.R.E.S. is a wonderful school. It's small and quaint, sure, but I found that it had a great learning environment. Most of the teachers were resourceful and I really did graduate with fond elementary memories. I attended Flornece Rideout from preschool to 6th grade, and being of a different background, I had help in learning English and acquainting myself with classmates. The programs (Sparklers, Chorus, open art, sports, etc.) available to the student body at the time of my attendance were decent but limited; however, they have noticeably expanded today, including a cooking club and a Legos-oriented club. Currently the school is considering renovations for a larger auditorium and possibly more building additions.

Posted January 11, 2005
- a former student
i think that florence Ridout is a good school. I have a lot of great memories from there i had a lot of bad ones to. It was all because of the after school program.I am speaking from personal experience when i say that the people were mean and they would yell at kids for no reason. I know that the other kids didn't like them either. I hated it so much that i wanted to acually be expelled and I'm a goody goody two shoes. I am telling you this because i do not want future children to suffer like i did.

Florence Rideout Elementary School
18 Tremont St, Wilton, NH  03086
Last modified Florence Rideout Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Florence Rideout Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top