Pine Hill Waldorf School 3

Posted June 05, 2015
The school went through many changes in the last years and lost 1/3 of its students. Has a lot of potential but needs to meet the needs of the children better

Posted February 04, 2015
Pine Hill Waldorf school is a very beautiful, unique campus near the peak of Abbot Hill in Wilton, NH. Waldorf education is widely accepted in other civilized parts of the world as the standard in education. The teachers and faculty are greatly focused on the well being of the children. The whole environment is one of nurturing and attention to detail. There is space for a child to grow as a person, both individually and as a team member here. The learning is more holistic and interconnected throughout the 8 year experience than is typical. There is an emphasis on the arts - with that comes confidence in memorization and stage and personal presence - and French & German from 1st grade. There is great fellowship between the grades, both close and far in age, but also between the parents who have made a conscious decision to educate their children organic and whole. I encourage you to get your child into the school in 1st grade or sooner for the full experience. I am seeing my daughter come up through the school and how much she has to look forward to in each year that she will be there. It is a great place for your child to be talented and gifted.

Posted November 12, 2012
How does someone like me in low income provide a decent education in Wilton, when the only good school is 12,000 a year!

Posted October 06, 2009
My daughter attended PH from K - 8 grade. She is now in a challenging public high school and doing great, receiving highest honors consistently and taking on school leadership roles. Her teachers are impressed with her and other PH graduates -- they've told me these students are always a pleasure to have in class. My daughter often fondly reminisces about her time at PH and connects what she is learning now to something she learned at PH.

Pine Hill Waldorf School

Posted November 25, 2007
We moved to the Wilton area from St. Louis in 1997 in part so that our children could attend Pine Hill Waldorf School. We have not been disappointed. They've flourished here, as kids typically do in Waldorf schools, but Pine Hill's size and campus make it one of the flagship schools in Waldorf or Steiner education.

Posted November 25, 2007
Pine Hill is a great school for our children and our family. Our children have flourished in the pedagogy, bringing out their creativity in music, movement, storytelling, acting, and circus arts, as well as making them competitive in the more academic pursuits of math, science, reading, and writing. The community within the school is also very supportive for our family. Our five years here have been great!

Posted May 01, 2006
My child attended this school for 9 years and I feel that she received a really wonderful education. She is now in an extremely demanding high school, but she is having no trouble keeping up since Pine Hill prepared her well.

Pine Hill Waldorf School
77 Pine Hill Drive, Wilton, NH  03086
Last modified Pine Hill Waldorf School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Pine Hill Waldorf School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top