Carpenter Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2014
Careful single parents.. My daughter attends Carpenter school and the administration staff allowed my daughter to be admitted to school under a false last name!!! My ex re-married and decided to apply for a job at the RR station daycare in town under her new husbands name. So since my daughter was also attending the same daycare she decided change her name as well . She continued to do this with everyone but the people sending the bills, doctors,dentists ect. So now it's stuck, regaurdless of what my daughter legal name is. Carpenter school will not change how they address her or me. The school has allowed my ex to restrict my involvment in activities and some of the best years of my daughters life. My ex has consistantly demonstrated distructive parenting behaviors such as having my daughter get on the bus when I am schedualed to pick her up from school. Nothing is done.. Carpenter please embrace a community of people that work hard and love there children and deseve to be treatred with respect and participate in parenting. Shame on the administration and teachers that allow this to go on and do nothing to support us.

Carpenter Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
Excellence is the standard at this school. The principal is outstanding, as are the educators and support staff. My two older children have attended from kindergarten through fourth grade and both have been given a first class education. I really couldn't be happier.

Carpenter Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2009

Carpenter Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2005
Excellent School. Teachers highly supportive and involved.

Carpenter Elementary School
102 South Main St, Wolfeboro, NH  03894
Last modified Carpenter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carpenter Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top