Posted May 01, 2014
We Love the commitment and community togetherness. They are caring and enthusiastic about our children receiving the best education. I would highly recommend this community and school system.

Kingswood Regional High School 2

Posted November 04, 2009

Kingswood Regional High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
great faculty and staff, excellent programs

Kingswood Regional High School 4

Posted October 03, 2009
Very good school. I believe the teachers and staff do their best given condition of school, budget and amount of positive parental involvement.

Posted September 02, 2009
I am current student at Kingswood. I believe that the quality of education that I am receiving could not be easily replaced at others schools. I am able choose from a list of AP classes that is much larger than most schools. With the remodeling of the school we are going to have state of the art technology in our class rooms. Too bad i will be gone. One quick thing, about Brewster. It's funny that another review said to send your child to Brewster when graduates from Kingswood tend to get into much better colleges then Brewster, just for the record.

Posted April 13, 2009
Kingswood has been a great school for my daughter. She has been able to excel in most of her classes, scored well on her SAT and ACT exams and had access to as many AP classes as she wanted to take. The buildings need a makeover which it will be getting soon, but a quality education comes from good teachers. Kingswood has an abundance of fine teachers.

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted August 15, 2008
I attended Kingswood High School and graduated in 2006, From moving up from MA I must say, I wasnt very impressed with the school system or learning system of this school at all. There is so much drug use going on in the school that I cant believe the teachers and staff dont see it happening, during school school house and and on school grounds, SSorry for writing a truthful reviw, send yoiur Children toBrewatwer.

Posted June 04, 2008
The people in this school are hardworking and dedicated, willing to do whatever it takes for the benefit of the students. Space is limited, as are resources, but taxpayers won't vote in the money necessary for a new school because the teachers do such a great job with what they are given. I would not think to send my children anywhere else!

Posted February 06, 2008

Kingswood Regional High School
396 South Main St, Wolfeboro, NH  03894
(603) 569-2055
Last modified Kingswood Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingswood Regional High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top