Bad
Good

Caring and committed staff. Implemented Task learning block to encourage accelerated students to branch out in studies and allows students struggling to get additional help. Incredible new facilities. Great Track and Cross Country Athletic coaching.

We Love the commitment and community togetherness. They are caring and enthusiastic about our children receiving the best education. I would highly recommend this community and school system.

great faculty and staff, excellent programs

Very good school. I believe the teachers and staff do their best given condition of school, budget and amount of positive parental involvement.

I am current student at Kingswood. I believe that the quality of education that I am receiving could not be easily replaced at others schools. I am able choose from a list of AP classes that is much larger than most schools. With the remodeling of the school we are going to have state of the art technology in our class rooms. Too bad i will be gone. One quick thing, about Brewster. It's funny that another review said to send your child to Brewster when graduates from Kingswood tend to get into much better colleges then Brewster, just for the record.

Kingswood has been a great school for my daughter. She has been able to excel in most of her classes, scored well on her SAT and ACT exams and had access to as many AP classes as she wanted to take. The buildings need a makeover which it will be getting soon, but a quality education comes from good teachers. Kingswood has an abundance of fine teachers.

I attended Kingswood High School and graduated in 2006, From moving up from MA I must say, I wasnt very impressed with the school system or learning system of this school at all. There is so much drug use going on in the school that I cant believe the teachers and staff dont see it happening, during school school house and and on school grounds, SSorry for writing a truthful reviw, send yoiur Children toBrewatwer.

The people in this school are hardworking and dedicated, willing to do whatever it takes for the benefit of the students. Space is limited, as are resources, but taxpayers won't vote in the money necessary for a new school because the teachers do such a great job with what they are given. I would not think to send my children anywhere else!

My Daughter loves it at Kingswood High!!

We have been very happy with our sons' experience at both Kingswood and the Governor Wentworth schools. They were challenged and both have done well on their SAT tests as well as their AP tests. The school needs more room in the building. Our one complaint has been the lack of email to administration or teachers. The extracurricular (sports, drama etc) have been exceptional as well and have truly fulfilled our boys.

Last modified Kingswood Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.