Bad
Good

To a parent. If you're child is a delinquent try looking in the home. A bad parent trying to blame others for there child's behavior. Grow up take responsibility, its your job as a parent to make sure your kids behave. It is your fault as a parent they dont. Stop trying to pass the blame for your failures on others. The education part, if the school did not see a learning disabilities when there was one then that can be something for the school to fix on there end to make better. But your kids being a juvenile delinquent has more to do with parenting and upbringing than education.

I'm shocked that the Governor Wentworth School District is receiving such great reviews. If you have a special needs child, think twice about this school district. I am currently about to file for due process against the district because they failed to identify my son (Child Find) as a child w/ an educational disability (IDEA 2004). They have denied him 3 different times in the past year, denying him services under IDEA as a child w/ a behavioral disability, even though he clearly fits the criteria under IDEA (has since 1st grade)! These people, going all the way to the SAU, don't know Special Ed laws whatsoever and damaged my son. They were negligent and consequently my son (13, btw) is a juvenile delinquent. Shame on them for not protecting our children!

My son is in the Vista Program and it has been an incredibly positive experience throughout!

This is a great Middle School. The team concept really helped our boys in those middle years. They were able to connect to the teachers because of this setup. They both learned incredible organizational and time management skills that have served them well in High School and College.

My daughter is a 7th grader at KRMS. We live in New Durham and I hate the way that the kids were divided into teams. I feel that the kids from New Durham are segregated and treated unfairly. My daughter has come home from school and told me that the she feels that the school doesn't want the kids from our town there. When I went to the last parent/teacher conference, I did not meet with the teachers, my daughter told me how she was doing, and I had very little teacher interaction. I wish that New Durham had their own jr high. Also my daughter played soccer, and because she was a 7th grader, she only had about 5 minutes playing time each game. It didn't matter how good any 7th grader was!

Last modified Kingswood Regional Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.