Wolfeboro, NH

Brewster Academy 4

Posted March 25, 2014
I am a student at Brewster and have really enjoyed my experience so far. I have found the support from teachers extremely helpful and they really work with you to help you succeed. It has also been a great environment to try new things such as sports I wouldn't have at my old school.
2 people found this helpful

Brewster Academy 2

Posted December 21, 2013
I had the worst experience at Brewster Academy. I decided to switch schools during the summer before my senior year because the college counselors were not encouraging at all. I was not allowed to take AP classes even though I had the grades, and when I decided to transfer, my parents already paid full tuition for my senior year but they did not refund any. Any of them. So basically we lost more than $60,000. I do not recommend this school.

Brewster Academy 5

Posted September 14, 2013
Brewster Academy was the best thing that ever happened to my daughter. This school transformed my daughter into a confident and capable student. She spent 4 years at Brewster and made life long friends and learned the importance of community. The setting on the lake is absolutely beautiful and inspiring.

Brewster Academy 5

Posted March 20, 2013
We are from China, our son graduated in 2010 and hope our daughter will be able to attend in 2014. We found this to be a very safe setting with a nurturing staff. Our Son said he loved the experience and it was a great decision to send him there.

Brewster Academy 1

Posted August 27, 2012
Worst $220,000 I ever spent. School appears to run for the administration not for the students.

Brewster Academy 0

Posted August 18, 2009
Great place to go to School. Beautiful location, great academics.

Brewster Academy 4