9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

This can depend on the classes you take. AP classes have plenty, but some of the non AP classes could be a bit light. That being said, this is an observation coming from my post college and post grad school self :-).

I am a student at Brewster and have really enjoyed my experience so far. I have found the support from teachers extremely helpful and they really work with you to help you succeed. It has also been a great environment to try new things such as sports I wouldn't have at my old school.

I had the worst experience at Brewster Academy. I decided to switch schools during the summer before my senior year because the college counselors were not encouraging at all. I was not allowed to take AP classes even though I had the grades, and when I decided to transfer, my parents already paid full tuition for my senior year but they did not refund any. Any of them. So basically we lost more than $60,000. I do not recommend this school.

Brewster Academy was the best thing that ever happened to my daughter. This school transformed my daughter into a confident and capable student. She spent 4 years at Brewster and made life long friends and learned the importance of community. The setting on the lake is absolutely beautiful and inspiring.

We are from China, our son graduated in 2010 and hope our daughter will be able to attend in 2014. We found this to be a very safe setting with a nurturing staff. Our Son said he loved the experience and it was a great decision to send him there.

Worst $220,000 I ever spent. School appears to run for the administration not for the students.

Great place to go to School. Beautiful location, great academics.

Last modified Brewster Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12