Bad
Good

Posted October 24, 2014
I attended Woodsville Elementary School from Kindergarten until halfway through 3rd grade. I was a new student, 6 years old, and just moved from a country across the world and had no knowledge in anything about the new culture I was about to experience. I spoke English but I had become introverted and painfully shy as a result of moving to a new country. However, I eventually grew out of my shell. Everybody was so kind -- within a couple weeks, I was up and talking and had already made many friends. I will never forget my teacher when I first arrived to America, who helped me through so much. It was then decided that I would skip 1st grade, and for 2nd grade, I had another amazing teacher who helped me learn even more about American culture. She made me feel at home and I never felt like an outcast or a "foreigner". I met one of my best friends ever in that class, too. Our 2nd grade teacher loved that group of kids so much, she had us stay together again for 3rd grade! They were honestly the best two years ever. I'll never forget those times and the teachers and friends I made, as they made my childhood unique, fun, and unforgettable, and it was a shame I had to leave in 3rd grade.

Posted October 27, 2013
WOODSVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS WHERE MY GRANDDAUGHTER GOES AND I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD. IT UP TO SPEED, SHE IS IN THE THIRD GRADE AND THE MATH SHE IS LEARNING IS VERY ADVANCE TO ME. SHE IS ALL WAYS LEARNING SOMETHING NEW I THINK THE TEACHER,ARE VERY GOOD AND CARING PEOPLE .SHE LIKE TO GO TO SCHOOL,SO THAT IS GOOD.

Posted October 01, 2007
Having 3 children at or pass through WES (My oldest is 14 and my youngest is in 1st grade), my wife and I have been very pleased with the level of education taught and the quality of the staff and teachers. My wife and I are very active parents and feel that is one of the most important parts of our children s education. The staff at WES have always used an open-door policy so we as parents know what is being instructed and give suggestions on what areas we feel our children can be challenged in. It has been an excellent start to our children's career in learning.

Woodsville Elementary School
206 Central St, Woodsville, NH  03785
Last modified Woodsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.