Aberdeen Township, NJ

Home Away From Home Academy 4

Posted July 06, 2009

Home Away From Home Academy 4

Posted February 02, 2008
I love this school and will keep my daughter enrolled as long as I can. The teachers and other faculty are very attentive, supportive as well as responsive. While I consider the academics to be above average, they are not so difficult for young children to see success and take pride in their work. Lastly, I find the before and after care to be very conducive to working parents.

Home Away From Home Academy 5

Posted February 27, 2006
When you go there and hear what the school is about and what the childeren learn what they do during their day you first say it cant be this good he is just trying to sell the school its up there in price you don't know what to do I'm hear to say it was the best thing I ever did for my kid dont get me wrong I find it hard every month when the bill comes but its worth it and then some they run that scool wonderfully with care and learning and no judgement my child speaks french shes 4 what other preK can say that.

Home Away From Home Academy 5

Posted January 31, 2006
Excellent school with great administration. Highly recommended for preschool

Home Away From Home Academy
1182 Route 34, Aberdeen Township, NJ  07747
Last modified Home Away From Home Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Home Away From Home Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top