Posted March 28, 2014
Sadly, I completely agree with the review below. Our experience at Lloyd Road School has been terrible. It is disorganized and dysfunctional from the top down. The building is clean and well maintained.

Posted March 24, 2014
Lloyd rd. Is awash with some of the most incompetent leadership I have ever seen. Communication is lacking from the teachers as well as the administration. They talk down to parents and students alike. Two terrible years here. Two stars for a well maintained building.

Posted November 23, 2009
lloyd is a great school.Teachers make student study hard. Great feedbacks from student

Posted September 20, 2008
This school is devoid of warmth and community. The teachers are mostly good but don't seem to have any direction from the administration. The test scores have been dismal for several years and the principal seems to be living in the past--still calls it a blue ribbon school but it has been at least 6 years since the last time it was on that list. The PTO is more like an exclusive coffee-clutch than a student oriented organization. I have signed to volunteer at events and have been told they don't need help?! The new technology in the school was barely used until this year. Happily, there is computer class again this year, although the old Superintendant had cut that last year so my child really had no chance to use the computer lab. Overall, I'd say that I will be happy when my kids are out of here.

Lloyd Road Elementary School 1

Posted June 24, 2008

Posted April 30, 2007

Posted July 07, 2004
Lloyd Road School is a parents dream. My son is going into 3rd grade this year and has nothing but outstanding teachers who push and challenge him every year. It's unfortunate that Lloyd road is changing to a 4th and 5th grade school only. I hope it doesn't change the positive chemistry or atmosphere of the school but we're afraid it will. We're very thankful for the last 3 years.

Lloyd Road Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2004
I am very satisfied with my daughter's experiences at LLoyd Road School so far. She is presently in third grade. Her teachers have been very supportive, concerned and helpful. As a parent and an elementary school teacher, I am pleased with the standards at this school.

Posted August 26, 2003
My daughter is going into 3rd grade this year. I have had no problems and the teachers and staff are so friendly and helpful. The other amazing thing is that K never wants to stay home from school and looks forward to math & art. She loves everyone of her teachers. As far as the academics they are way above the level we were at her age. I sometimes have trouble with the homework.

Lloyd Road Elementary School
401 Lloyd Road, Aberdeen, NJ  07747
Last modified Lloyd Road Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lloyd Road Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top