Bad
Good

I cannot say enough amazing things about my daughter's 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Hudak. She is just outstanding in every way. Caring, attentive, knowledgeable, fun, patient, etc., everything you could want in a young child's teacher. The school culture is similar and my daughter really enjoys going to school and learning each day.

My daughter just graduated Kindergarten. She was in Ms. Hudak's class and she loved her. She was a great teacher and helped my daughter grow as a student. My daughter is now an analytical reader and writer, with a general understanding of the world. She can count to 100 and knows her 5 and 10 times tables. Very happy with her progress and this school.

Couldn't be more pleased with our twin kindergarten daughters' teacher. She is amazing and is always improving the ways she manages dealing with all 22 students' individual learning abilities in her class. We are blown away by so much of what the girls have learned - and the tactics used to learn are amazing as well! This is a GREAT SCHOOL! ... we are looking to move and will be very sad if we have to switch schools - nowhere else will compare ... Strathmore is truly the best!

My son is in the 2nd grade and we've had nothing but great experience here at Strathmore. The teachers are great and helpful andthe parents are friendly. Glad we chose this school for our son.

Last modified Strathmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3