K-5 & Ungraded
Basking Ridge, NJ

Oak Street Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2013
As for Oak Street School, as my grandmother always said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Peace to all.

Posted May 03, 2013
Oak Street has been a wonderful experience for my son. The teachers and staff are exceptional and dedicated. They make learning fun while challenging their students. Academic issues and parent concerns are addressed immediately. We could not expect more from any school and are so pleased.

Posted June 20, 2012
My daughter is finishing Oak Street this year and although she is excited about Middle School, she is also upset that her time in Oak Street is complete. She has had a very positive experience with all her teachers and each grade has been a steady progression in her academic development. The teachers challenge the students, while still providing support and encouragement. My daughter has developed into a confident student, eager to take on new challenges. I can't say enough about the school.

Posted May 29, 2006
Amazing faculty coupled with tremendous parental support make Oak Street a wonderful elementary experience. Although art is 'on a cart', and music is on the stage, the students are exposed to the best in the arts. The school is in desparate need of updating/upgrades, but the teachers do the absolute best with what they are given and create an environment of trust and support that lends to a true desire to learn.

Oak Street Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2006
My son attended 1-5 in Oak Street school and is now in the 6th grade. Although academically it is a very good school, I felt that the teachers, guidance counselors and principle did not handle issues of bullying well at all. My son was seriously bullied in second and fifth grade by kids and when he reached out for help the teachers and guidance counselors were of no help to him or to me. When I notified the principle, she was non-responsive. Very poor situation that left me wanting to pull him out of the school, however I did not have the resources to put him in private school.

Posted August 26, 2005
My child just finished 2nd grade at Oak Street and I can't say enough about it! The teachers were WONDERFUL and really took the time for each nd every child. The atmosphere of the school is focused on learning and character education- something ALL schools should be focusing on. I highly reccomend Oak Street Elementary.

Oak Street Elementary School
70 W Oak St, Basking Ridge, NJ  07920
Last modified Oak Street Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top