Beacon Christian Academy 4

Posted December 06, 2014
BCA has been part of my life for over ten years. The administration has been supportive of me during my years of working there. I praise God that He placed me there and with a purpose. The years of teaching at Beacon made me grow spiritually and there is nothing more fulfilling than seeing how God can use a person in touching so many young lives. BCA provides that opportunity to each child enrolled there. The staff, mostly not seen and sometimes misunderstood, act as parents during the day for each child, teaching, comforting and guiding them in everyway. I'm blessed that my eldest graduated from BCA. I took him out once to participate in a program offered by the district but put him back again for there is nothing compared to the curriculum offered by this institution. The children here are encouraged, instructed, taught, cared for and loved. Inside the walls of BCA, no matter what other people may say...is Christ centered and a haven for parents who love The Lord. More blessings to BCA! --Mrs. C.

Beacon Christian Academy 4

Posted April 10, 2012
management is good and the curriculum is excellent but there is a lot of favoritism to the kids of the teachers. our kids gets punished for the same things teacher's children dn't. the previous principle and pastor left but their kids are still a pet of all the teacher and can do no wrong. apart from that school is clean teachers are nice and extremely helpful. administration is really prompt.

Beacon Christian Academy 0

Posted February 08, 2009
My Daughter has attended Beacon from K-5. The teacher to student ratio has always been better than public school, a stat that always benefits the student. I am happy with the administration. If and when I or my child had an issue, it was adressed immediately. I was always given a forum to meet and speak with the staff, from Principle, teachers, & receptionist. It shows that the teachers care about their pupils. Often, the teachers could tell me things about my child's personality that prove it. My child as well has felt strong connections to her mentors; Often sharing her days events with me as confirmation. If matters arouse that needed attention, I would get a prompt call, and I especially appreciate that. Academically, my daughter excels in math, reading, science, & lately her least favorite, social studies. We proudly display her latest honor roll award in our living..

Posted January 11, 2009
My daughter attended Beacon pre-k to 1 grade. When her mother and I separated, she was enrolled in a public school were I have her attend half the day in the next grade level because she was at least one grade level above the other kids. Beacon has provided our daughter with a solid educational foundation where she has been able to be at the top of her class year after year in the public school system. I highly recommend Beacon. The people are humble and the education is excellent.

Beacon Christian Academy 0

Posted May 30, 2008
The experience for me with this school was extremley unprofessional. The principal was never available or never returned any calls. The main problems you will have is with the adminstrative staff. The teachers there was okay. But the administrative staff was very unprofessional. I would not recommend that you waste your money sending your child to this school, there are better schools and this one was the worst for me. There enrollment is very low based on the class sizes there is 7 kids in Seventh grade only 2 kids in sixth grades and 15 is in eight grade. In previous years their enrollemnt was higher. I only found out after I enrolled my child that the school was no loner a good choice any longer.

Posted August 09, 2006

Posted June 11, 2006

Posted February 22, 2005
One of my children began attendance in the Fall and his academics, social skills and knowledge of religion has progressed in a way that is beneficial to him becoming a well-rounded, spiritual and intellectual young man. His teacher keeps me well informed and communicates often. The administrative staff is friendly and very helpful. He enjoys the school and looks forward to going every single day. The seeds being planted in my son at BCA will undoubtedly remain with him throughout his life and are setting the stage for a wonderfully prepped individual to be a successful member of society.

Posted October 12, 2004
My daughter attended this school from Pre-K to 3rd Grade. We have since reloated to Texas, but I have yet to find a school as great as Beacon. My daughter was reading three month into the school year. Not only does Beacon concentrate on academics, the enhance the children's social skills as well. My nephew presently attends Beacon and he is doing well in school and is becoming a well-rounded citizen as well. Thank you Beacon and keep up the good work! Debra Williams-Edwards

Posted August 31, 2004
This school is wonderful! My child has been here for 5yrs. It has been a blessing to me that he not only gets a quality education here but a Christian one also. Keep up the good work! Sandra Williams-Hagins

Beacon Christian Academy
30 Prospect Avenue, Bayonne, NJ  07002
Last modified Beacon Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Beacon Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top