Bad
Good

Very good school! Always has fun activities with the kids! Staff, PTA, principal put in lots of money to the extra activities offered by the school. The principal knows how to handle the students and is on top of everything. All the teachers that my kids ever had were excellent!

Excellent school, caring staff, super Principal, clean atmosphere, very family oriented. Lots of extracurricular activites, very involved PTA. Nothing bad to say.

I love the school. Everyone from the Principal - teacher to janitor staff are so for the children. You can tell they are really concerned into the children and care about their welfare. The PTA is also excellent. You can always always approach them about anything. Mainly, my children are happy and learning. That is what counts.

I have three daughter in the school and each kids works diffrently. They all are doing well in h.E.H .If one of my kids need help their always somebody to help their like family.

I am a student that have been attending Henry E. Harris since 2001. When I first got to the school, I didn't think I would last very long there, but now I am in the 8th grade and I couldn't have had a better 8 years of my life. I think this school is one of the best and they have great academics. Now, I am going onto high school next year, and I feel prepared for whatever they throw at me. I have been accepted into one of the best high schools in New Jersey, and I don't think I could've done it without the help of all the teachers and students that lead me down the path during my years at Henry E. Harris.

Last modified Henry E. Harris No. 1 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.