PK-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted June 25, 2013
Very good school! Always has fun activities with the kids! Staff, PTA, principal put in lots of money to the extra activities offered by the school. The principal knows how to handle the students and is on top of everything. All the teachers that my kids ever had were excellent!

Posted November 02, 2011
Excellent school, caring staff, super Principal, clean atmosphere, very family oriented. Lots of extracurricular activites, very involved PTA. Nothing bad to say.

Posted June 21, 2010
I love the school. Everyone from the Principal - teacher to janitor staff are so for the children. You can tell they are really concerned into the children and care about their welfare. The PTA is also excellent. You can always always approach them about anything. Mainly, my children are happy and learning. That is what counts.

Posted February 13, 2009
I have three daughter in the school and each kids works diffrently. They all are doing well in h.E.H .If one of my kids need help their always somebody to help their like family.

Posted February 12, 2009
I am a student that have been attending Henry E. Harris since 2001. When I first got to the school, I didn't think I would last very long there, but now I am in the 8th grade and I couldn't have had a better 8 years of my life. I think this school is one of the best and they have great academics. Now, I am going onto high school next year, and I feel prepared for whatever they throw at me. I have been accepted into one of the best high schools in New Jersey, and I don't think I could've done it without the help of all the teachers and students that lead me down the path during my years at Henry E. Harris.

Posted January 12, 2006
My children have attended Henry Harris since 1993. I can only say that the teachers, principals and other faculty are the best I have ever encountered. They are attentive, caring and knowledgeable. They are always available for parent counsel and friendly in every aspect. The curriculum is excellent, and I am pleased to say that my children are excelling. I also have a child in special services, who is now in Bayonne High. They have encouraged him in grade school and continue to oversee his academics in high school, where he is an honor student. I recommend any new students to attend if possible. They give the students high praise and follow through with their progress.

135 Avenue C, Bayonne, NJ  07002
Last modified Henry E. Harris No. 1 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry E. Harris No. 1 Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top