PK-8 & Ungraded
Bayonne, NJ

Posted October 21, 2014
My daughter getting happy day after day, it's a very good school , specially Ms.romano the pre-k teacher

Washington No. 9 Elementary School 2

Posted March 06, 2012
this is the first years of my kids in this school.my experiense is not so good my older is in 6th grade,since the school year begin she had been 4th math teachers.

Posted April 22, 2010
I have a granddaughter who is in the fifth grade in this school. I am very proud of this school especially this year because they won the National Blue Ribbon Award. Not only for winning this award, but also for the dedication, love and support from not only all the teachers but from the parents.

Washington No. 9 Elementary School

Posted October 01, 2009
my son loves this school so ,i love this school to

Washington No. 9 Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2006
This schools is average, Students are not encouraged to their best. There are very little extra-curricular activites. Teachers does not give much efforts to increase the state tests score. Students are better served at nearby schools.

Posted January 28, 2006
A very good school, my BFF is in it, she says there are no bullies, great teachers, and nice people.

Washington No. 9 Elementary School
191 Avenue B, Bayonne, NJ  07002
Last modified Washington No. 9 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington No. 9 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top