Bad
Good

I like the teachers because they care about their students. The school could continue to implement Student Of the Month.

My child is not the best academically but with the help of Mrs.Abrams she gave my child hope. Grades became higher than usual and my child was on the honor roll list. I show great gratitude towards School Seven and their wonderful,appreciative staff members. Thank You !!!!!

I do not like this school. We moved to Belleville and my three children had a very rough time adjusting. The principal has never introduced herself to us. She is not very involved. I would not recommend going to this school.I am currently trying to find a private school for my children to attend.

My son is a special needs child who has recently been mainstreamed into a regular classroom. If it wasn't for the wonderful program that Number 7 school has and the wonderful teachers who run the program my son wouldn't be where he is today!!! I can't thank them enough for everything they have done for him.

My son was in this school last year and loved it. He learned alot and was always happy about going to school. Im kinda upset that he has to transfer this year due to the fact that we moved. I just hope num 9 is as good as num 7 was.

I have based my ratings on this year alone. I am not satisfied with the overall educational quality this year. Some teachers lack class control, are unorganized, inconsistent, yell on a daily basis, and put children down. Follow through leaves much to be desired when issues are brought to light. I feel my child is being deprived of a true education.

I love this school. My son has Mrs.Stivale and she is so amazing. She and her staffs are so caring and so on point with the needs of my child. I truly feel my son is getting the best care and education possible thanks to this wonderful woman and her staff. There are no words to express how extraordinary she is. I feel we are so blessed to have her in our school district. She changes lives. Her dedication to children is second to none.

my child enjoys going to school. when she has days off she gets upset, hopefully this never changes.

Last modified Number 7 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.