K-6 & Ungraded
Belleville, NJ

Number 9 Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2012
I use to go here when I was younger and it was a great little school. It still isn't. My kids go here.When I pick them up from school they used to all come in the car smiling and laughing! Now they don't say a word and look like they don't know what smiling is. My youngest son was excited to start school this year here. Now he is trying to stay home everyday.The new principal is the worst. I've seen her pull on students by their collars! At recess, she makes the kindergartners just stand around while they watch all the bigger kids play. I don't know what happened to this school, but it better change.

Number 9 Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2009
The sign no the front of the schools proclaims it to be 'The Best Little School in Town' and it is. From the principal on down to theteachers and other support staff, there is a true sense of community here. There is only one class per grade, so the personalization is such that each student gets the proper amount of attention without being smothered. I have seen much in this building in the last year and would recommned anyone considering a move to Belleville to work to live in the this part of the town. You'll appreciate it.

Number 9 Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2006
This is one of the best schools in Belleville. It is so small that the staff know all the kids in the building. The Principal is approachable and always concerned that children are doing as well as they can. My daughter was very happy here and I was happy with her education.

Number 9 Elementary School
301 Ralph St, Belleville, NJ  07109
Last modified Number 9 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 9 Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top