PK-4 & Ungraded
Bellmawr, NJ

Posted April 21, 2014
My daughter had gone to this school for two years now and she loves it. The teachers are all very nice. The communication between the school and the parents is on point for everything that goes on in their school.

Bellmawr Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2012
I'm amazed about the ratings, this is one of the worst school I have ever seen. Poor teacher quality, terrible leadership, the staff members mistreat students, the people at the administration office are rude, the worst school system. I'm actually selling my home so I can find a better school for my youngest daughter. I feel bad for my oldest who had it go struggle in the Bellmawr school district, The schools are terrible.

Bellmawr Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2008
I am 15 years old, and went through the Bellmawr School System. I started off in Kindergarten (there was no Pre-K then) and went through to 4th grade, moving on to Bell Oaks (the middle school) and ended up where I am now: Triton High School. The reachers at Bellmawr Park are exceptional. They teach what the children need to know in a friendly manner. Most of the teachers love their job, and love children as well. So, kids enjoy school. My 5 years there were a lovely expierience. I loved going to school from the start, I think mostly because the teachers made me feel comfortable. The best years of my life were spent there at Bellmawr Park. If you are thinking of sending your child there, you are making a good decision.

Bellmawr Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 16, 2007
My child has been attending bellmawr park for three years now, and I have to say, she loves it! As for my self, I can't say enough about the staff that I personally have come to know. They are exceptional teahers, and people. And there is no one who could possibly compare to the nurse at Bellmawr Park. She is a lovely, caring person. And I swear it seems as if she knows the name of each student. Bellmawr Park Elementary is a great school.

Posted March 21, 2007
I have a child at Bellmawr Park and one that already left last year for Bell Oaks. I can say that the teaching staff at this school is outstanding. I also give credit to the PTO for trying to have activities for the children to participate in the evening. It allows them to make money and also gives the children a night of fun with their family. The school is pre-k to 4th. The pre-k teachers do a great job with starting the children on their learning path. This school also provides 3 yr old special education. I grew up in Bellmawr and went through public school here. This is a Great town and I highly recommend the schools of Bellmawr to any new residents.

Posted August 19, 2005
Bellmawr Park School has a lot to offer if you send your children/child there. They offer a breakfast program,lunch,dare, and afterschool program called Just kids for parents who work late. To be honest, extracurricular activities are lacking here. It could well be the fact that the school grades are from pre-k to fourth grade. Kids will usually get all the extras when they get to fifth grade. As for the level of education at the school, it is second to none. The teaching staff really get involved with each and every one of the kids. You will not hear any child slipping through the cracks. And finally, as for parent involvement, I can only speak for my self. Most of the parents I see go to Back to School Night. I myself go and get involved when the school asks for help from the parents.

Posted December 22, 2004

Bellmawr Park Elementary School
29 Peach Road, Bellmawr, NJ  08031
Last modified Bellmawr Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellmawr Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top