K-5 & Ungraded
Bergenfield, NJ

Posted October 04, 2009
Franklin School is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year and takes pride in the 21st-century education provided to its diverse population of students.

Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Franklin School provides a diverse teaching style to meet the needs of the individual child. I am proud to be a teacher within this educational system.

Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2007
I have one child in this school who started in kindergarten and will finish with 5th grade next year. Her experience in in Franklin Elementary has been nothing but positive. Teachers and staff display a genuine care in the education of their students, and often take the time to go the extra mile. Also, additional programs (such as TLC and ALP) are outstanding. I feel fortunate to have my child in this school.

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2006
I have one child in this school. From what I have seen in her academics, the teachers take a personal interest in the child's education and it shows. My daughter has discovered the wonderful world of reading and she loves it. I don't think that would have happened if it was not for the teachers in this school.

Posted May 12, 2005
I have 2 children in this school one in 4th the other in kindergarten. I'm very pleased with thier education, progess, and results. My girls look foward to school every day, and I'm very impressed by the educators at Franklin.

Franklin Elementary School
2 N Franklin Avenue, Bergenfield, NJ  07621
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top