Bad
Good

This school has been great for my children. They feel safe, the teachers have been great, and the PA is very active.

Jefferson School really knows how to make my children feel special. They have a great character education program. It is a great place.

The teachers, principal, and other staff at Jefferson are always willing to help. Everyone is very positive here.

Great school! Absolutely love it. Parent involvement is strong. Have had a great experience here.

The principal is doing a great job in running the school. Parents-Teachers meet regularly to discuss child's performance in the classroom. I just wished that they a program to accelerate a student to higher grade level after passing a standardized test...

I went to a private school growing up. My child goes to Jefferson School (a public school) and gets a better education than I ever did. The teachers are caring, the work is challenging, and the principal is interested in everything the are involved with. Every student I spoke with, including my child has a great opinion of this school, and every teacher cares for the well being of their students. I know I made the right decision sending moving to Bergenfield and sending my child to Jefferson school rather than a private school.

my husband and I love that every single teacher and administrative staff know each child by name. We love that every kid that we talk to that is now in college, midlle school or high school, always lights up when someone asks them aabout Jefferson. They laugh and begin to tell you their own story of the great time they had with their teachers and class mates.. I love the wonderful people and feeling of belonging the school gives you when entering the door way. I believe that hurd work, makes it happen in a school, but most importand is the people doing the hurd work and how they put it all together.

Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.