K-5 & Ungraded
Bergenfield, NJ

Posted February 24, 2015
The teachers, principal, and other staff at Jefferson are always willing to help. Everyone is very positive here.

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2014
Great school! Absolutely love it. Parent involvement is strong. Have had a great experience here.

Posted May 09, 2014
The principal is doing a great job in running the school. Parents-Teachers meet regularly to discuss child's performance in the classroom. I just wished that they a program to accelerate a student to higher grade level after passing a standardized test...

Posted April 28, 2012
I went to a private school growing up. My child goes to Jefferson School (a public school) and gets a better education than I ever did. The teachers are caring, the work is challenging, and the principal is interested in everything the are involved with. Every student I spoke with, including my child has a great opinion of this school, and every teacher cares for the well being of their students. I know I made the right decision sending moving to Bergenfield and sending my child to Jefferson school rather than a private school.
2 people found this helpful

Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
my husband and I love that every single teacher and administrative staff know each child by name. We love that every kid that we talk to that is now in college, midlle school or high school, always lights up when someone asks them aabout Jefferson. They laugh and begin to tell you their own story of the great time they had with their teachers and class mates.. I love the wonderful people and feeling of belonging the school gives you when entering the door way. I believe that hurd work, makes it happen in a school, but most importand is the people doing the hurd work and how they put it all together.

Posted March 04, 2008

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2006
I am very happy with this school. The principal is very involved in the activities the children have. There is music program for available and children who are doing well academically are asked to join a group that meets once a week and does activities that challenges them in all areas. Sort a gifted program that meets once a week. Parents are encouraged to get involved. Teachers are available and willing to discuss child's progress. I am very happy with this school.

Jefferson Elementary School
200 Hickory Avenue, Bergenfield, NJ  07621
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top