PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Transfiguration Academy 4

Posted March 31, 2015
Transfiguration Academy is a family-oriented school that is inclusive in body, spirit, and mind. Coupling academic excellence with Christian values, its curriculum is well-rounded. TA's math team, Future City competition, athletic/music/arts and other special programs, provide students with wonderful opportunities to achieve, develop, and share their unique gifts. As a parent, I appreciate the school's 3Rs: Respect, Responsibility, and Reverence, both in and outside the classroom. Given my children's needs, the school's nurturing environment and smaller classroom size was key. Transfiguration Academy's caring teachers, supportive staff, and dedicated principal are the main reason our school....the Home of the Bergenfield Tigers, is Grrreat!!

Posted December 12, 2014
Transfiguration Academy should be proud of a great Principal who all the time sees to the betterment and improvement of every single student and the school facilities as well. Very concerned, qualified and caring teachers. Excellent administrative staff. Very clean and hygienic premises. Good sports facilities like basket-ball, lawn tennis, etc., at their very large Conlon Hall. Students enjoy the learning process and being at school. Transfiguration Academy not only inculcates very high moral values and virtues in the students which I think is a must in the present world that we live in but inspires students to do and give their very best. I would definitely rate it 7 stars.

Transfiguration Academy 4

Posted October 22, 2014
Both of my daughters are the product of Catholic school educations. My younger one, now a junior and straight A student at a top university in the Northeast, received an excellent academic foundation at Transfiguration Academy that prepared her for the rigors of one of the top magnet high schools in NJ. The administration and teachers are attentive and caring. The athletic program is among the best and most varied offered by Bergen County Catholic schools, focusing on developing character, good sportsmanship and athletic skills. My daughter had the opportunity to play basketball from fourth grade through eighth grade--many of Transfiguration's current teams have won league championships with players going on to successful high school basketball careers. We are very appreciative of the excellent education Transfiguration provided our family and the lifelong friendships we made.

Posted February 06, 2014
Caring and Learning - enough said. My child continues to amaze me with what he has done at Transfiguration! I talk with my friends and they can't believe what my child is doing and the opportunities that are being offered to him. As far as behavior, this place handles it right! There's always going to be the occasional behavior problem in a school (of course not my angel, ha ha!) and they work with the students on making better choices. As a matter of fact it's part of their daily announcements! Great community and amazing academics - for this price? Why would you go anywhere else?

Posted January 30, 2014
The curriculum here can't be beat! They work the students and really help them succeed. One of my children isn't the best student and every teacher he had made sure he was successful! Well worth the price!

Posted January 30, 2014
Transfiguration Academy was the best choice I could have had for my two children. They received a fabulous education, where Reverence, Respect and Responsibility still exist. They have gone on to excel in high school due to their exceptional educational foundation received at the Academy. I cannot express enough graditide to the faculty and staff at Transfiguration Academy for their dedication to teaching and children.

Transfiguration Academy 2

Posted January 22, 2014
This school, overall, has a wonderful curriculum; the problem with this school is the constant bullying. Even though in the handbook it states that bullying is not allowed, very little is done against it. When something is done against it, people are often framed. The teachers can be unsympathetic, and tend to assume the worst. I wish I did not have to write this, but it is what I have experienced. I will not be sending anymore of my children here.

Posted October 01, 2013
My daughter has been in this school since Pre-K and for the past two years we have been grateful for all the effort of the teaching and non-teaching staff of this school. Aside from the above average academic component of the curriculum, the strong emphasis on values help establishing a strong moral base. They might have a lot of fund raising activities, but all of these will benefit the students in the long run. All in all a great school that we can recommend to any parent who believe that strong moral values helps a child to succeed in life.

Transfiguration Academy

Posted July 26, 2009
I love this school. I pulled my boys out of public school to come here instead of the middle school. I do NOT regret it. The education here, especially in the Upper School, is top notch.

Posted December 23, 2008
its the bomb!!!!!! nice teachers ,etc.

Transfiguration Academy
10 Bradley Ave, Bergenfield, NJ  07621
Last modified Transfiguration Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8