9-12 & Ungraded
Berkeley Heights, NJ

Posted July 01, 2014
I attended Governor Livingston from 2001-2005. I can give a unique insight to this school as I moved from the city-where I attended a small private school-the summer going into freshman year. The school offered the unique teaching style of small class rooms with challeneging course work. With the class room sizes being 20-30 you were able to receive pesonal attention and truely grasp the material being taught. A true testament to the school is that coming in freshman year I started out in all entry level classes as was able to progess to all AP classes by my senior year. Granted it did take alot of work, but the faculty acts and teaches like they have a vested interest in your future. Without the four years at Governor Livingston, I would not have been as prepared for College as I was.

Governor Livingston High School 3

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted June 07, 2008
As a student who has just graduated, I can look back at Governor Livingston with great memories and thanks. The whole school has a great environment and the teachers have pushed excellence on all of their students. I can owe much of my success to the school because I wouldn't be attending Rice University without them. The thletics are great. Playing basketball for my whole time there, I can say that the coaching staff is amazing. I would highly recomend Govvernor Livingston to anyone.

Governor Livingston High School 4

Posted August 27, 2005

Posted August 13, 2004
- a former student
Governor Livingston is a place that facilitates academic excellence, maturity, professionalism, camaraderie, and compassion. Yes, a public high school can do all that, and that high school is Governor Livingston. GL is the caliber of a good private school, without the elitism. I credit Governor Livinston High School, along with my university, as the institutions responsible for allowing me and inspiring me to pursue my goal of becoming a physician.

Posted April 29, 2004

Governor Livingston High School
175 Watchung Boulevard, Berkeley Heights, NJ  07922
Last modified Governor Livingston High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Governor Livingston High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top