6-8 & Ungraded
Blackwood, NJ

Posted July 29, 2013
i think my school cwlewis is one of the best school's i have ever went to i wish i chould go back just for one more day to see all my wonderful teachers P.s the one and only Z. Washington

Posted February 05, 2010

Charles W. Lewis Middle School 4

Posted August 13, 2009
Charles W. Lewis is a great school. All the teachers are great and the principals are also wonderful. It is just a wonderful school in general. They have all kinds of after school activities. Sports and more. I couldn't ask for a better school. I think that any new student will feel very welcomed. The teachers along with the students will greet you very warmly.

Posted August 04, 2009
As a student i think this is the best school ever, now that I moved i really miss that school. The teacher are really nice and kind.

Charles W. Lewis Middle School 2

Posted July 15, 2009
My experiences in this school made middle school the worst three years of my life!The discipline of the students is horrendous!A lot of kids were teased unmercifully.and when they told about it they were turned away or sent to the child study team!The curriculum along with the teachers are soo outdated.

Posted June 17, 2009
I think this school is wonderful - my daughter was a new student this year from Catholic school and I was very nervous about the transition. However, she has far exceeded my expectations with great report cards, involvement in school activities and has fantastic teachers. I am so glad she decided to switch schools.

Charles W. Lewis Middle School 2

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted April 10, 2009
As a teacher at Lewis School, I am proud to say that the staff is second to none, always willing to help the students whenever possible. We have a lot of great programs and extra-curricular activities offered so all students have an opportunity to find a club that interests them. I am a sole believer that you get as much out of the school that you put into it and we have many students who excel academically and balance their time among several clubs throughout the year - making it a great school! It is not an unsafe by any means. CW Lewis is and always will be a school dedicated to offering a positive and nurturing environment for the students.

Posted April 06, 2009

Charles W. Lewis Middle School 1

Posted March 17, 2009
This has to be the worst school my child has ever had to attend. She has had some good teachers- and some horrible teachers. The office isn't any better. I would not recommend sending your child to this school. I regret moving to this area- and regret having to place my child in this school.

Charles W. Lewis Middle School
875 Erial Road, Blackwood, NJ  08012
Last modified Charles W. Lewis Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles W. Lewis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top