K-6 & Ungraded
Bloomfield, NJ

Posted March 04, 2015
I hate this school. My daughter has not gotten a proper education here I hate it. won't highly recommend this school for you. It's for your own good.

Posted April 14, 2014
My friend's daughter is in 5th grade at Carteret. If the children cannot do the homework, they do not have to even complete it. If she has a math test and gets the answers wrong, she still comes home with 100%. She is NOT getting an education at this school.

Posted October 24, 2012
I love Carteret School..My daughter loved the school... The teachers and the principal cares about the students... I will miss Carteret School...Its my daughter last yrs...

Posted July 09, 2012
This school is excellent. The teachers, principal and staff are very caring, The atmosphere is good for the students to learn. I had two kids that went to this school. One just graduated in June. Before I put her in the school we were in PA and her grades were suffering. But after being in Carteret for 4 years she has learn so much and has received great grades. My son is also at the top of his class. I highly recommend this school

Posted March 30, 2007
Carteret School is a school where people learn. I know! They actually learn and the teachers teach. And when ceilings are falling they fix it right away.

Carteret Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2007
all four of my daughters went to Carteret. I have very little to gripe about. The school has gone thru some changes, like all things in life some good some bad. They have excellent teachers with some not so great. Ms. Rosamilia is just like any human being with good days and bad. We will never have a school that is perfect but Carteret has top grades in my book. I miss the school a great deal.

Posted February 13, 2007
Two of my kids are going to Minue Elem School. They cant wait to go to school everyday. they are learning and having fun at the same time. Great Teachers ( Mrs. Colona)

Carteret Elementary School 2

Posted August 02, 2006
This school need to implement other programs (reading, math, etc) along with after care even if the parent's have to pay a little. I care a lot about the school my children attend and if a parent was to ask me as far as the principal is cocerned great. They need teachers that care about the kids learning.

Posted July 21, 2004
The teachers do not care for the kids as deeply as they do in Watssessing. My Daughter moved last year to Watssessing and her grades have improved drastically.

Carteret Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2003
Although this website states that this school provides before and after care, it does not. I have to pay a daycare center across the street from the school almost $700/mo. for two of my chidren.

Carteret Elementary School
158 Grove Street, Bloomfield, NJ  07003
Last modified Carteret Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carteret Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top