Bad
Good

I hate this school. My daughter has not gotten a proper education here I hate it. won't highly recommend this school for you. It's for your own good.

My friend's daughter is in 5th grade at Carteret. If the children cannot do the homework, they do not have to even complete it. If she has a math test and gets the answers wrong, she still comes home with 100%. She is NOT getting an education at this school.

I love Carteret School..My daughter loved the school... The teachers and the principal cares about the students... I will miss Carteret School...Its my daughter last yrs...

This school is excellent. The teachers, principal and staff are very caring, The atmosphere is good for the students to learn. I had two kids that went to this school. One just graduated in June. Before I put her in the school we were in PA and her grades were suffering. But after being in Carteret for 4 years she has learn so much and has received great grades. My son is also at the top of his class. I highly recommend this school

Carteret School is a school where people learn. I know! They actually learn and the teachers teach. And when ceilings are falling they fix it right away.

all four of my daughters went to Carteret. I have very little to gripe about. The school has gone thru some changes, like all things in life some good some bad. They have excellent teachers with some not so great. Ms. Rosamilia is just like any human being with good days and bad. We will never have a school that is perfect but Carteret has top grades in my book. I miss the school a great deal.

Two of my kids are going to Minue Elem School. They cant wait to go to school everyday. they are learning and having fun at the same time. Great Teachers ( Mrs. Colona)

Last modified Carteret Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.