Bad
Good

The teachers and other staff work hard and clearly care about the students. The principal is very smart, warm and engaging, but is also no-nonsense and runs the school in an organized manner. My children have been very happy at Fairview and are getting a good education there.

This is my first year in this school and I absolutly love it! Everyone is great, The principal Mr. D. is incredible he is very involved with all the students/parents he really seems to care. The teachers as well. All the parents that I have gotten to know are great and seem really interested in there childs progress. Over all great school, great staff and feels like we are all family.

This is a title I school that has been meeting APY. The staff is outstanding, the principal does a really good job of being involved, communicative and in touch. He has no vice principal and it is a fairly large school with over four hundred students. Considering the resources and challenges we have I would say this school is excellent. Our home and school association functions well and the school is proactive in watching out for bullying and taking strides toward prevention. We have a new guidance counselor who is also very involved and friendly and I have two fourth graders in the school and soon one in K. Overall I like the school, it feels homey and friendly and the teachers are well educated by and large. Would I love to see more funding? More after school programs? a cafeteria, yeah I would, but educators make the school and at least we are rich in that.

The staff are genuinely caring and are good people. The parents are truely concerned and giving of their time.

The staff is awesome. They truly care for the students.

My children attended there. Very fond memories of the staff and HSA.

Test scores truly don't tell the whole story. The teachers, staff, and families at Fairview School are amazing and dedicated. My son didn't want to leave for middle school!

Great community! Parent involvement is amazing! Teachers, staff, employees out of this world!!!!!

Great School.. everyone from the Principal, Mr. D to all the staff are great and dedicated. Home & School Parent Involvement is wonderful, and my son loves it. Glad that my son can attend such a wonderful school.

Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.