Bad
Good

I've gone to Watsessing for seven years (K-6) and it has grown on me. I graduated this year, and I can truly say that I will miss it. The teachers and principal are so caring, and my fellow students are some of the nicest kids you will ever meet. I'm proud to have gone to this school, and I would definitely suggest it to anyone.

I Love Watsessing, I Wish I Was A Student There All My Life. The Teachers Are Very Helpful And Amazing. For The Third Marking Period ( I Came In January) I Made Honors Roll With A's and B's. I Really Like My Principal And How She Checks On Us Momentarily.I Made Lots Of Friends That Are Very Cool And Nice. I Will Never Forget Watsessing , Because It Was The Best School I Ever Went To.

i love watsessing teachers & principal.when i first moved here everybody told me to put my daughter in berkeley & i went to watsessing anyway. my friends kids for yrs have had problems in berkeley & still do. iv'e been here 2 yrs & i love it more than any other school my daughter attended

Last modified Watsessing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.