Bad
Good

Posted July 11, 2012
I've gone to Watsessing for seven years (K-6) and it has grown on me. I graduated this year, and I can truly say that I will miss it. The teachers and principal are so caring, and my fellow students are some of the nicest kids you will ever meet. I'm proud to have gone to this school, and I would definitely suggest it to anyone.

Posted May 16, 2012
I Love Watsessing, I Wish I Was A Student There All My Life. The Teachers Are Very Helpful And Amazing. For The Third Marking Period ( I Came In January) I Made Honors Roll With A's and B's. I Really Like My Principal And How She Checks On Us Momentarily.I Made Lots Of Friends That Are Very Cool And Nice. I Will Never Forget Watsessing , Because It Was The Best School I Ever Went To.

Posted October 20, 2010
i love watsessing teachers & principal.when i first moved here everybody told me to put my daughter in berkeley & i went to watsessing anyway. my friends kids for yrs have had problems in berkeley & still do. iv'e been here 2 yrs & i love it more than any other school my daughter attended

Watsessing Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2004
I agree with the previous post. My Daughter came from Carteret to Watsessing, and the improvement of her grades, attitude and overall, is astounding! I'm so glad we moved over here. The teachers are caring, and interested in the child. Most have a friendship level with them to get the respect deserved. Keep up the great work Watsessing!

Posted July 08, 2004
Watsessing is truly a wonderful school. It just gets better every year. We are blessed to have the most caring and effective teachers and principal possible. I encourage all to come and see first hand how our school has blossomed into a school where any parent would be proud to enroll their children.

Watsessing Elementary School
71 Prospect St, Bloomfield, NJ  07003
Last modified Watsessing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.