Bloomfield, NJ

Posted December 17, 2014
LGCC is the best! I've been sending my kids here since they were 3 months old. They are now 5 and 3 years old. Everyone here is thoughtful, caring, loving. My kids are extremely well educated because of them. My 5yo is in kindergarten and it's so worth my money to continue sending him here. He's learning at a 1st grade and up level. He's already writing in cursive, reading, adding/subtracting, learning about history, world cultures, science. They offer extracurricular activities such as computer classes, soccer, violin. They bring petting zoos on site and do other fun things for all the kids. The tuition is extremely affordable and the hours are convenient. I can't even express how much this place means to my family. I'll be so sad when the kids are graduated for this school. The people are truly one of a kind and so wonderful here. They are our extended family.

Posted June 10, 2013
Both my children have attended Looking Glass since they were three months old and it has been a second home for them and the teachers, staff and other children are like our extended family. I cannot speak highly enough about the love they show the children, the standard of care, the quality of education, the dedication to meeting each child's needs, and the respect and love they show everyone who is part of Looking Glass. Not only do they have an incredible curriculum, they also offer fantastic extras right at the school (Mandarin, music, soccer to name a few). We are moving out of the area and I am so sad to be leaving - this school is a true gem, the best school I have come across in all aspects, and I recommend it without any reservations!

Posted April 01, 2013
looking glass Childrens Center. This school is the best in the area. It is money well spent and a great investment. My child at 4 is doing additions in math and well on the way to reading.

Posted June 09, 2012
We sent our kids to Looking glass as recommended by our neighbors and we have been grateful they did. The school offers excellent education and the teachers mostly Filipinos are very professional and truly love what they are doing. All of them give utmost care to each children in their class almost like their own. The school director/owners are always there to ensure top quality education and safety of the kids. Our daughter learned to read at age 4 our 3 yr old son has pretty awesome math skills. They open from 6:30am to 6:30pm so it fits our schedule very well. Looking Glass Center is second to none!!!

Posted February 18, 2007

Looking Glass Children's Center 1

Posted February 14, 2007
A second family for my kids. The best kept secret in private schools in NJ. My kids want & love to go to school. My son has moved on my daughter still attends & I wouldn't change a thing.

Posted February 12, 2007
I am a HUGE fan of this Day Care Center/School. My daughter has been with this school since age 2. The care takers, mostly teachers from the Philippines, are warm and receptive to children's and parents needs. Education starts early. My daughter at 41/2 has learned basic reading and math. She enjoys weekly gym and music class. There are lots or art projects. Hours and fees are excellent compared with most of the places I researched prior to coming here. The Director dedicates a great deal of time and finance to maintain and update her center. She is warm and very helpful. Both my husband and I have had a very positive experience with the Looking Glass. My daughter is always well taken care of and thoroughly enjoys her friends, teachers and the place itself. I recommend Looking Glass wholeheartedly.

Looking Glass Children's Center
16 Bellevue Avenue, Bloomfield, NJ  07003
Last modified Looking Glass Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Looking Glass Children's Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top