9-12 & Ungraded
Bloomfield, NJ

Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield 4

Posted June 30, 2012
I have recently graduated from this school and to say I have done so does not make me feel significant, but to say that I have done so and have left an important image for people there to remember makes me proud. I have left behind new clubs and activities for future generations to hopefully continue. This school has always lacked in extracurricular activities and the only activities for students to participate in are basically sports. If you're not the jock kind of guy, you have a rare number of clubs or organizations to attend. I would encourage students who want a new club or sport for this school to create their group, show support and talk to the principal and staff about it so that they know people care and will continue the activity. Parents who want their students to have a perspective of a good education (with Honors and AP) and some experience in the work field (CTE options are the Building Trades for people interested in construction or working on infrastructure, the Arts for students interested in the media, drawing and video production, Business for students interested in accounting, management, and more, and then there's the more recent Green Energy Academy).

Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield 0

Posted November 20, 2009
i currently attend this school&&+ im a junior i enjoy the school, it may be a little boring sometimes but the education is what's important =] they just made a student council&&+ hopefully that should help with the lack of after school activites

Posted September 03, 2009
This school is excellent, and so many different activity's for my kids.

Posted January 08, 2008
As a involved parent of this school, I think it is a wonderful school, academically. Yes, it is a tech school and they just need to offer more to the college bound students. Times are changing. The Vice Principal is a wonderful asset warm and caring. The Principal could be more warmer to parents, but I guess we all have our own ways.

Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield 4

Posted August 06, 2007
Bloomfield Tech is a good high school that has all the qualities that a high school should have in this country. Bloomfield has great teachers that take their time making sure all their students learn the concept each day. The principal is an ok guy who cares about the school as much as the students and the teachers. The security is a must each day in school and safety for all is ensure. The only problem with the school is the activities for students to enjoy which is hard to come by. I'm starting my second year at Bloomfield and I believe that its a excellent school for parents to check into. Interview and Test is require the apply for the school.

Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield 3

Posted May 24, 2007

Posted July 31, 2006
I attend this school currently. and it seems to be a good school. but the onky thing is is that it lacks extra curricular activities. this year would be my 4th year there and ive kind of enjoyed myself so far. we'll just wait till school comes bac to see what happens this year. Principal Love seems to handle things really well. There is good security in this school, we rarely have any problems or fights. If youre thinking about sending your child here, dont hesitate, especially if you dont really care for extra curricular activities.

Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield 3

Posted February 25, 2004

Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield
209 Franklin Street, Bloomfield, NJ  07003
Last modified Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Essex Cty Voc Bloomfield Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top