5-8 & Ungraded
Bloomingdale, NJ

Walter T. Bergen Middle School 4

Posted June 12, 2011
I certainly enjoyed attending this school. All of my former teachers were kind and helpful. They all know you personally make you feel comfortable in school. I probably remember more from my education here than from high school. The art program is great and gym is fun because it has a high school-sized gymnasium. The school is quite updated with it's technology, too. All computers have been replaced with new ones in the past three years. The library has a professional atmosphere and is equipped with a couple dozen computers, a large plasma and web cams. Don't be deceived from the outside, the inside is clean, modern, and overall a nice interior. Several classrooms, administrator offices, band room, and library are also cooled by central air conditioning. I hope Bloomingdale takes pride in their middle school. I hope future students enjoy their time here. :)

Posted June 07, 2010
I'm very happy to have at 2 girls at WTB. The teachers are great and my kids are in honor roll. They also have a great time in school band Thanks to all teachers at WTB

Posted February 12, 2009
i love gym.mr.lombardi is my favorite teacher.hes just awesome.

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008
My school is great. All of my teachers are so nice. Especially Mrs. Reese. But I love them all.

Walter T. Bergen Middle School 1

Posted March 21, 2006
Things are not looking safe for our kids.

Walter T. Bergen Middle School 1

Posted April 02, 2004

Walter T. Bergen Middle School
225 Glenwild Avenue, Bloomingdale, NJ  07403
Last modified Walter T. Bergen Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter T. Bergen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top