Bad
Good

This school has it all, great staff that takes their time to help the students achieve their goals. The academy program really prepare our kids to be respectful. The football is one of the strongest programs around and the academic graduates some of the highest scoring in the state. I love the community feel of WTB.

I certainly enjoyed attending this school. All of my former teachers were kind and helpful. They all know you personally make you feel comfortable in school. I probably remember more from my education here than from high school. The art program is great and gym is fun because it has a high school-sized gymnasium. The school is quite updated with it's technology, too. All computers have been replaced with new ones in the past three years. The library has a professional atmosphere and is equipped with a couple dozen computers, a large plasma and web cams. Don't be deceived from the outside, the inside is clean, modern, and overall a nice interior. Several classrooms, administrator offices, band room, and library are also cooled by central air conditioning. I hope Bloomingdale takes pride in their middle school. I hope future students enjoy their time here. :)

I'm very happy to have at 2 girls at WTB. The teachers are great and my kids are in honor roll. They also have a great time in school band Thanks to all teachers at WTB

i love gym.mr.lombardi is my favorite teacher.hes just awesome.

My school is great. All of my teachers are so nice. Especially Mrs. Reese. But I love them all.

Last modified Walter T. Bergen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.