Posted October 15, 2010
My children have attended Steen School since Kindergarden now I have one in 7th and one in 5th grade, both my children have thrived at Steen School, Many of the teachers are wonderful loving teachers. They give each child a wonderful outlook on life and prepare them for things that happen in everyday life. Loving atmosphere and the new Principal is wonderful very calm demere speaks gently and is tough but very fair. The children love her.

Lillian M. Steen Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2010
Since my two children have been in Steen I have seen many changes. Each year I've seen improvements. Both my children have had problems reading, the teachers notice this problem right away and brought it to my attention. They worked with my children to develop a plan to help my them. My children have gotten the extra help and special attention that they needed. And as a result I've seen a great change in my child's reading and in their attitude towards school. They are more confident which comes from the encouragement and praise from their teacher and us. Children grealty need the support of their parents to get involve in school and their studies. Steen school encourages parents participating in the childs academic life. Each teacher my children has had have been passionate about the work they do. This can be seen in the faces of many children which attend Steen.

Posted May 06, 2009
Steen School is a wonderful place to have your children the Teachers and support staff are amazing they work together as a team. These teachers and staff dress for success and the Principal always wears his tie and the children emulate him. Manners are a must Steen has a very active PTO who strive to improve the school, kids are happy and well behaved.

Posted October 23, 2008

Posted October 14, 2008
The School have really good teachers and for this reason kids learn how to think when they do their homework.I'm really happy with Steen School

Posted March 15, 2005

Lillian M. Steen Elementary School
Main Street & River Road, Bogota, NJ  07603
Last modified Lillian M. Steen Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillian M. Steen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.