Boonton Township, NJ

Sage Day At Boonton 5

Posted August 10, 2014
Therapeutic environment made all the difference for my son. He's blossomed at Sage and is becoming a happy, contributing participant in school and life in general. We worked with a great therapist and all the teachers really went above and beyond to meet my son where he was academically. I'd call it a life saving experience. Where the public school was not equipped to deal with my son and left him feeling like a failure, Sage gave him the confidence needed to take risks and ultimately succeed.

Sage Day At Boonton 1

Posted June 13, 2014
I totally agree with the previous review, "the therapists and principal were deplorable" I will add some of the teachers are not very good. My child was an A average student entering Boonton. My child has consistently been on the honor roll and received academic awards for years. This year the grades took an immediate plunge and has received B's and C's this year for the first time ever. I asked for extra help for my child and it was begrudgingly and poorly given. The school has the attitude that my child is bad and doesn't want to do the work. As far as the therapeutics the statistics prove they don't know what they are doing. My child was hospitalized and most of her friends and classmates have been in an out of the hospital and programs all year. I have been trying since the first day of school to get my child out. Unfortunately my school district is not cooperating and my child just had the worst academic year of her life.

Sage Day At Boonton 1

Posted November 30, 2012
teachers were fair, the therapists and principal were deplorable.. the agenga appeared to be more along the lines of a bait and switch to get parents and school boards to agree to enroll high achieving kinds with ED. then once accepted rationalizing why the kids were horible and they need to keep the school boards sinking money into thier outfit. Was so gald i was a supportive parent who with the help of my school board was able to rescue my child from this scam.

Sage Day At Boonton