9-12 & Ungraded
Boonton, NJ

Posted December 11, 2014
Wonderful school, we moved here from Texas for work and I put my son though this system with hesitation. However after getting involved with some of the faculty, I found this school to rival some of the private schools we looked into. I believe the new Superintendent Dr Christine Johnson from Mendham school district has really helped.

Posted July 22, 2014
I grew up near by, and always thought this school was lower quality until, I my Daughter attended. I must say, it's not at the quality of a private school but better than my high school experience going to Morris Hills. My Daughter is now a Senior and she was accepted to The College of New Jersey. I am very happy with this school.

Posted February 22, 2014
I have worked in other districts and this one has really allowed me to help students to reach their goals. The programs are rich and hold lots of students interest. It is a small school where everyone knows each other and are supportive of each other. The school encourages the teachers to receive multiple disciplines, such as subject, teaching techniques, technology, and social responsibility, of professional development to improve our education so that we may better educate students. I love teaching here and give my all to each student. My goal is to inspire each student to reach their individual potential and to be their best self!

Posted February 13, 2014
I am very dissatisfied with all aspects of this school. If you are interested in your child receiving a good education, I would steer you away from this high school. I agree with ther other comments about the principal. She is not interested in the most important thing - making sure her students get a decent education.

Posted February 13, 2013
My Niece was brutally attacked at Boonton High. Noone helped her this is so sad and must be stopped!!!!!!So another young person doesnt have to go threw this !!!!! I call upon the Principal and staff to get a plan together now!!!!!!!! My niece is not just another number!!!!!!!!

Posted November 20, 2012
School is a complete disappointment. Administration treat students like elementary students, and does not value their inputs. Teachers are treated badly and disrespectfully. Education is not the administrations' first priority but sport is. It is a completely horrible environment, and the principal is a pure disappointment.

Posted June 14, 2012
This school is a dismal disappointment on all levels. The climate is lazy and the leadership is abysmal. The students bear the brunt of a system that does not respect them.

Boonton High School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
When I consider the history of Boonton High School as well as the numerous graduates who have gone onto great accomplishments (such as the winning of the Pulitzer Prize), I know that Boonton High School is certainly a 'buried treasure,' a treasure trove of possibilities and potential waiting to be discovered by those who know where to look.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009

Boonton High School
306 Lathrop Avenue, Boonton, NJ  07005
Last modified Boonton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boonton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top