Bad
Good

Wonderful school, we moved here from Texas for work and I put my son though this system with hesitation. However after getting involved with some of the faculty, I found this school to rival some of the private schools we looked into. I believe the new Superintendent Dr Christine Johnson from Mendham school district has really helped.

I grew up near by, and always thought this school was lower quality until, I my Daughter attended. I must say, it's not at the quality of a private school but better than my high school experience going to Morris Hills. My Daughter is now a Senior and she was accepted to The College of New Jersey. I am very happy with this school.

I have worked in other districts and this one has really allowed me to help students to reach their goals. The programs are rich and hold lots of students interest. It is a small school where everyone knows each other and are supportive of each other. The school encourages the teachers to receive multiple disciplines, such as subject, teaching techniques, technology, and social responsibility, of professional development to improve our education so that we may better educate students. I love teaching here and give my all to each student. My goal is to inspire each student to reach their individual potential and to be their best self!

I am very dissatisfied with all aspects of this school. If you are interested in your child receiving a good education, I would steer you away from this high school. I agree with ther other comments about the principal. She is not interested in the most important thing - making sure her students get a decent education.

My Niece was brutally attacked at Boonton High. Noone helped her this is so sad and must be stopped!!!!!!So another young person doesnt have to go threw this !!!!! I call upon the Principal and staff to get a plan together now!!!!!!!! My niece is not just another number!!!!!!!!

School is a complete disappointment. Administration treat students like elementary students, and does not value their inputs. Teachers are treated badly and disrespectfully. Education is not the administrations' first priority but sport is. It is a completely horrible environment, and the principal is a pure disappointment.

This school is a dismal disappointment on all levels. The climate is lazy and the leadership is abysmal. The students bear the brunt of a system that does not respect them.

When I consider the history of Boonton High School as well as the numerous graduates who have gone onto great accomplishments (such as the winning of the Pulitzer Prize), I know that Boonton High School is certainly a 'buried treasure,' a treasure trove of possibilities and potential waiting to be discovered by those who know where to look.

I love This School. Its so diverse and we learn so much about other cultures and traditions. As a whole we really respect one another. Everyone is given the same opportunites. For example we make everyone in our school take the SAT's (unlike other schools in our area who select only some kids to take them so their school looks better). There are many great clubs and athletics programs anyone can take part in. I am also very found of our chior and drama program. Teachers give kids opportunities to continue a study outside of school such as Nj's Chiors/ Bands, Govoner School (those are just the things i am apart of) AP classes range from standard to Amazing. We all have alot of fun in our school and i will miss it

The diversity has taught me so much and the small numbers make it easy and relatively pressure free to do well among your class. Plus the sports and exta-curricular activities are amazing! I'm going to miss them soo much!

Last modified Boonton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.