PK-8 & Ungraded
Bound Brook, NJ

Bound Brook Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2014
I myself attended the Bound Brook School District and I honestly believe this is a great school for my children to attend, the staff is great and attentive to my children needs, the teachers do their absolute best to keep the parents informed and are very caring towards my children, I've always received all the necessary feedback on my children's progress in order to help them achieve their goals in school, the teachers are great at they show truth and honest care for the students. the only thing I would improve is parent involvement not coming from the staff but from the parents themselves.

Bound Brook Elementary School 2

Posted December 09, 2013
I am an 8th grade student at the school, and I honestly think the school isn't appropriate at all. By this I mean the kids are out of control and none of my fellow classmates have the urge to learn unlike myself. There aren't many extra curricular programs for students to sign up for leaving a possible hobby or interest out of the question. When we could be using all the money we recieve by the state for classical instruments or robotics possibly. We should be spending the money we have, earn, and receive more wisely. For example everyone in the school had laptops last year. Now they gave them away, and brought everyone iPads! That just doesn't make sense to me... This school isn't a school I would want my or your children attending. This is the most true review, it comes from someone that has experienced everything that has happened. The things is there are good and bad students, and the number of irresponsible trouble makers exceed the number of the wanting to learn students.The learning system and teachers are perfectly fine, it's just the children that shape the school horribly.

Bound Brook Elementary School 1

Posted June 15, 2012
The students are unsupervised and disrespectful. The teachers seem to have little control or interest in their jobs. The principal is inattentive and unresponsive.

Bound Brook Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Our teachers and principal work hard and really care about their students!

Posted August 25, 2009
My child likes her teacher. The school gets a bad rapt but I feel it has improved. My child just completed 7th grade and has gotten very good grades.

Bound Brook Elementary School 2

Posted November 12, 2008

Bound Brook Elementary School 3

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted August 20, 2005

Posted January 19, 2005
- a former student
Although many people put down this school district because of the low funding and diversity. I, personally, feel that the school is great. The amazing faculty that they have at the school makes the children want to go to school in each day. Many teachers dedicate thier time to help the children in any way they can. I give Smalley a thumbs up!

Bound Brook Elementary School
Cherry Ave, Bound Brook, NJ  08805
Last modified Bound Brook Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bound Brook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top