Bad
Good

Pray for Catholic education in the Diocese of Metuchen. Holy Family Academy will close its doors in June 2011.

Holy Family Academy is a wonderful place for children to learn and develop. Throughout the five years my children have been attending this school, I have found the faculty to be not only good teachers, but dedicated to providing a positive environment for the students. Some constructive changes to the curriculum have taken place this past year and more are coming. But one thing that always remains constant with this school is that the well-being of the children comes first!

The school is great. I have been going here since pre-k and I loved it ever since I started. The teachers are great. They care and want the students to do well. They are sincere and to the point. We learn a lot and do projects to help us learn. My class is small and are all great friends. We are friends with other classes. We have plays and awesome school activities. We have basketball and cheer teams. I love this school and always will.

I can't think of a better school! Our motto is 'Learning to Love...Loving to Learn' and that's exactly what we are about! Our teacher are NJ state certified and are the BEST! Many of been there 20 year plus. That says a lot!

i believe this school is a great sucess. In its small classes students get one-on-one attention and develope educational and social skills.

My children attended this school for over 5 years and the education was subpar. Although my oldest was straight A's, when we transferred to another Catholic School in the area, we found my child was very much behind in all areas. Another one of my children couldn't read and the teacher hadn't even noticed. The new school noticed within a few days and recommended a child study team. There is a lot of politics in this school and I felt that the administration was weak. It appears that a small group of parents are the ones in charge.

Last modified Holy Family Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8